Chapter 15✍

I feel like Trouble by Halsey describes this chapter pretty well. Comment and like.
______________________________

Connor ♛

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. Great, I'm hungover. Nonetheless, I get ready, have breakfast, and begin to head to work when I realized that I didn't wake Troye. I rush to the playroom cabin. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What did I do last night?!? I open the door and see Troye sprawled on the floor in front of the mirror. What the hell happened? Troye looks like he was just beaten up nake. Blood was smeared all over his otherwise pale skin and there were bruises all over his body.

Without thinking, I pull his shoulder slightly so he's flat on his back. "Troye? Troye?!" I shake him slightly. His eyes open up, and blink a few times when they go wide and he gets up and sprints/limps to the other side of the room, hiding in a corner, behind a bench. I walk over to him and he starts to plead, "Pl-please Connor! Please stop! Don't t-touch me!" I immediately back away due to his sudden burst of emotion. He starts sobbing with his head in his hands.

"T-Troye, did I do this?" I ask. When I'm hungover, I remember nothing from the night before, but the memories come back through the course of the day. He sniffs and nods his head. What? My throat starts closing in and I'm at a loss of words. I reach out a hand to him, but he flinches away, so I quickly bring it back.

"I-I'm so sorry," I gulp, "Troye, I didn-"

" 'You didn't mean to' is that what you were gonna say? I'm bruised, bleeding, and mentally scarred...and you think it's okay to just say 'I didn't mean to' ?!?"

He's leaning sideways against a wall and I trail my eyes down his body until they reach his ass. It's blanketed in whip marks and dried blood. I didn't notice my eyes were tearing up until I blinked and tears slid down my face. I dart out the door and slam it behind me, sprinting to my main house. The moment I'm in, I crumple to the ground and scream as loud as possible while grabbing fistfuls of my hair. "I'M SORRY. I'M SO SORRY TROYE!!!" I cry out to the ceiling. "What have I done!?!"

Troye ♕

I slowly get up five minutes after Connor leaves me alone. I think of getting out of here, when I realize I have no clothes or friends to stay with. I also need to wash this blood off of me and bandage myself. After looking around the room for a first aid kit and some clothes for a half an hour, I conclude that there is nothing here. And as much as I didn't want to, I'm gonna have to ask Connor for all this stuff.

I limp to the main house and creak open the door. Unexpectedly, I see Connor broken down, crying and ripping his hair out of his scalp. Good. He deserves to regret what he's done. I walk up to him and ask in a monotone voice, "Where's the first aid kit?" He gets himself together and fetches a large clear box. I grab it and walk into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I check what needs to be healed. Okay, let's start with the easiest Troye. I take the packet of alcohol wipes out and dab one onto the cut on my face. The searing sting traces through the cut and my eyes begin to water. Little by little, I wipe off all the blood and clean my cuts... Except my ass. I retrieve a new wipe and try to mentally prepare myself did the burning pain I'll be feeling. I finally gather up the courage and begin. The sting of so strong, I start to cry. It reminds me of last night. I shake those thoughts out of my head and crook my neck to see how much I've cleaned. Not even 1/8 of the way done.

Suddenly I feel someone take the wipe out the of my hand and I jump back and scramble into the corner of the bathtub, rolling into a ball like a scared kitten. Connor. I ignore his pained expression and plead, "Please don't hurt me. Please..." Then the tears start flowing down both of our faces.

"Come here." Connor states, without leaving any room for argument. I oblige, knowing that he was either gonna come to me or I had to go to him.

"Turn around and bend over the tub."

I gasp and desperately shake my head, pleading him to not do anything to me.

"I-I won't try anything. Just gonna clean you up..." He explains.

I cautiously bend over and I hear him crouch behind me. He puts one hand on the small of my back and raises the alcohol wipe. I feel it touch and it's like being lit on fire. I attempt to keep my cries in, but then I realize Connor should hear the pain he caused me. So I let loose: every cry, every scream, every tear. And I notice the sniffling and deep breaths coming from him. Good.

After an hour of agonizing pain, I'm finally clean and clothed."You don't have to come to work today if you don't want to," Connor says as if it's some sort of compensation.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, I was kinda planning on that. I don't need your permission to skip a day of work to have a mental health day." I see him clench his jaw, probably holding back from saying something. But I can probably handle it, considering that yesterday, he called me a whore and actually meant it. After a bit, Connor finally leaves the house for work and I end up just laying in bed for a bit, thinking. Finally, I come to a conclusion for my thoughts. I'm not breaking up with Connor... But I am gonna stay separate from him until he does what I tell him.

Connor ♛

I come back home, miraculously avoiding all questions from Lilly and Zoella. The entire day, I couldn't focus. The memories of last night were coming back to me. The kiss. The whipping. The safe word. The ignoring. Last thing I recall was drinking about 2 bottles of vodka. Now, I both am looking forward to going home and dreading it. I would be back with Troye, but what would I say to him?

I waste two minutes just sitting in my car, taking deep breaths and calming my nerves. Then, walk through the doors and see Troye with his things packed and his shoes on. My heart shatters. He's leaving me. For good. We stay frozen, just staring at eachother when my eyes water, and I finally look away. "So... you're leaving me."

He gulps. "Can we sit at the table for a bit?" I nod and when we're both seated he begins, "Connor, I'm not breaking up with you..." A weight lifts off my shoulders and I feel like I can breath again. "But I am staying separate from you until you do what I say and until I am ready to come back."

"I-I'll do anything you want me to. I swear, just give me another chance." I rush out, my voice breaking.

Troye looks down, fumbling his fingers and says, "I want you to see a psychiatrist."

My eyes widen, "...So you think I'm a psychopath..."

"N-no. But... But I want you to get tested for any...mental health problems."

I throw my hands in the air and roll my eyes. "So you do think I'm psychotic!"

"Connor, this is the only way I'm coming back and not all mental health problems make you considered psychotic. In fact, most don't, and that's a little offensive to people who do have them and can't help it." He answers bluntly.

I roll my eyes, not in the mood for a lecture. But, I realize that I really love Troye and if this is what will make him happy with me again, then I'll do it. "Okay, I'll do it... but please, please come to the appointment with me."

Troye ponders over my offer for a while, but answers. "Fine."

______________________________
So this is obviously just a filler chapter, can't have TOO much shit going down or Troye and Connor would be broken up by now. But yeah, so Troye thinks Connor has a mental illness.
______________________________
TUMBLR: aestheticamera
______________________________