Chapter 21✍

Connor ♛

The next day, I wake up before Troye. He's probably gonna be so hungover when he wakes up, Troye probably won't remember what we were discussing last night anyway. I mean, hopefully, he won't. Being the lazyass I am, I decide not to get up, until I felt Troye stir in my arms. He yawns and stretches, slowly waking up. Instead of the usual toothy smile he flashes me every morning, I just get a glance and he gets up off of me and continues to stretch afterward at the edge of the bed. What does this mean? Does he not want me anymore? I try not to ponder over it, so I attempt to spike up conversation.

"H-how'd you sleep?"

Troye rolls his eyes at me and spits out, "Wouldn't you like to know..."

The hell? "Troye, what the fuck do you mean: Wouldn't you like to know? Of course I want to know, I care about you." I say, a bit annoyed.

"Oh really? You care about me? 'Multi millionaire, Connor Franta cares about homeless and desperate person, Troye Sivan!' ...sounds like a cheap publicity stunt." Troye spits out venomously.

What the hell is wrong with him? "I went through psychological treatment AND heartbreak because of you! Don't TELL me that I don't care about you!" My voice getting louder.

Troye rolled his eyes...again... and just walked out of the bedroom, going to the kitchen for breakfast. I sigh and rush after him where I find him scooping Nutella from the jar, into his mouth. He immediately dismisses my presence and I try to talk to him. "Listen, Troye. I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you. Is this about last night?"

Troye looks up at me with watery eyes. "W-why didn't kiss me last night when I asked you to?"

"I did..."

"I had to force myself on you. You didn't just kiss me when I needed it the most." He whimpered.

"I- I didn't think you would want to kiss me me when you were drunk..." He rises out of his chair and comes up to me. Troye stares into my green eyes and I do the same back into his crystal blue oceans. His hand meets my cheek and he leans in. Closing the gap, I lean in halfway until his lips touch mine, sparking love. Starting off slow, our tongues glide together and he runs his fingers through my hair. One thing led to another and I had him under me on my bed, still only making out. I'm not taking it any farther if he doesn't make the first move. He pulls off his own shirt and tugs on the hem of mine, our lips still connected.

"God. I love you." He gasps out as I take my shirt off, and Troye runs his hands over the expanse of my chest. I lift his chin up to kiss him again, his lips addicting me. His hands find my belt and he fumbles around, trying to unbuckle it. I help him and soon enough, we're both naked. I plant hickies on Troye's neck as he trails his fingers in my hair, pulling and pushing on it lightly while long streams of moans come out of his mouth. With his pleasure my number one priority this time, I grind down slowly on him. Troye pulls my head up and connects both our lips. "I love you." I whisper to him. He moans in reply and reaches a hand over to the bedside drawer, reaching for lube. I clamber off of him and get the small bottle, opening it and spreading it over my member.

"Connor, hurry!" Troye urges, throwing his head back and fisting the bed sheets, waiting for me.

I climb over him, my hands rooted next to his head while I push in slowly. He cries out and I suddenly stop.

"K-keep... Going. Haven't been stretched in a-a while." Troye gasps out. I pepper kisses on his facial features while pushing in, his face between pain, pleasure, and cuteness. I'm finally bottomed out and wait for his queue.

"Move, now." He orders and I give in, pulling out and sinking back in, Troye wincing in pain. I hold his hand while pulling and pushing out, he squeezes it with all his strength, to ground himself.

"Oh god! Yes!" Troye moans, and I smile, knowing that the painful part was over and it was time to show Troye how much I love him. Pulling out, I angle my hips and push in faster and harder. He arches his back off the bed, groaning.

"I love you so much Troye... So much." I say, looking into his eyes, trying to show how much he means to me. His eyes begin to water, mine on the border of overflowing. Troye smiles with his teeth and pulls my head down, kissing me.

When we finally pull away, he says, "I love you too. Please don't leave me..." I nod, softly kissing his forehead.

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me. (Lyric: I found by Amber Run) In this moment, I realized love is free, but priceless when you find the right person. So I vow to myself from this day on, to never leave his side unless he wants me to. Troye has a heart of gold, something too rare to find, and too hard to protect during this day and age. His happiness had the power to control my thoughts and actions, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

______________________________
IVE SEEN THE FOOLS  VIDEO MORE TIMES THAN IVE HEARD MY OWN NAME!!!! (Still not emotionally stable)
_______________________________
TUMBLR: aestheticamera
TWITTER: tronnorfacts