Chapter 13✍

_________________________________
Like and comment y'all
_________________________________

Troye ♕

The next morning, I woke up tangled in Connor's limbs. "Baaaaaabbbbeeeee...wake up. I want food." I plead while annoyingly nudging his arm which crossed across my chest.

"Troye, you know I love you...but please shut the fuck up." I groan in annoyance, but get up anyway, since we have to go to work soon.

Connor ♛

"Troyeboy! We're late and I don't want Lilly assuming things again! Hurry up!!!"

Seconds later, he runs downstairs wearing a black and white striped shirt with a thin leather jacket. All-in-all looking absolutely gorgeous.

Starstruck, I just manage to force out, "Like your outfit." God, I sound like a middle schooler.

Troye cheekily smiles with his teeth and goes, "Only because it's from your new clothing line."

Then, after standing there like an idiot, admiring Troye like a work of art, I finally soak in what he said. "The new unreleased Alfani clothing collab? The all neutral gender one?" Troye nods, attempting to walk by me. I grab his arm. "I specifically told you not to wear anything from that rack. Go chan-..." Before I can tell him to change, Troye runs out the door and into the car, quickly telling my driver, "We're really late. Please drive to the office as fast as possible!" I sit next to Troye and close the door. "You've been bad, not listening to your Daddy. Maybe you deserve a punishment, what do you think Troye?"

His eyes widen and his mouth falls agape. "But I don't think I'll be able to wait until we get home, Troye. I guess we'll have to just do it at work." I say.

"N-no! I mean, sorry Daddy, I won't do it again, I'll change if you want me to. But please don't punish me at work! You know I can't handle humiliation and I end up making the situation even worse somehow..." Troye rushes out, hopefully trying to save himself from the punishment.

"Hmmmmm... No you'll have to pay for what you did... at work." I retort.

"But-"

"End of discussion."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Troye ♕

I slump back in my chair when the desk phone rings. "Mr. Franta would like you to his office immediately." My nerves stand on edge, as I let out a deep breath and force myself to stand up and walk to his room. Maybe if I act like a sweet boyfriend, he won't punish me. Or maybe if I fake an injury, or pretend I'm sick, or 'accidentally' set the building on fire. No Troye! No arson! These weird thoughts cloud my sensibleness.

I open the door and lock it behind me when I get to Connor's office.

"Close the curtains for the front windows." He orders. This way, no one from the office hallway can see, but did I forget to mention that THE OTHER THREE SIDES OF THE ROOM WERE ALL GLASS!?! His room was the only office that overlooked the city, and at night with the lights on, anybody can see through the windows.

"Ummm... Sir? What about the other windows?" I ask timidly.

He smirks. "You're lucky I let you close those. Don't push your luck or I'll just make you streak in the office hallway."

I put my head down and answer, "Yes sir."

"Now come sit on Daddy's lap." Connor says with open arms. I comply immediately and his grip quickly reaches around my hips, under my shirt and jacket. Then, he sprawls his hands and starts moving then up and down my torso and chest, while I just look down at my lap.