Chapter 22✍

________________________________
You guys have to listen to The End Of All Things by Panic! At the Disco to make this chapter more affective. And read the lyrics I put as the picture because you can't really understand what the song is saying (if you haven't heard it a thousand times.)
_________________________________

Connor ♛

It's been four years since the "incident." Troye and I both have decided that a BDSM relationship is not for serious couples, so the only time Troye gets really submissive is in the bedroom. Anywhere else, Troye has the guts to yell at me in public, make me apologize to him, or even beg for forgiveness when he gets mad at me. But I'm okay with that, and I think that's what made me realize that I truly am in love with Troye. He's the reason I want to get better. He's the one that I look forward to when I wake up. More than four years of being in a relationship with the most beautiful man on earth. Troye's grown so much since the time I met him in that small café. He's become more...I don't know... Just more real with me and everything else. Plus, he's fully recovered now. But rather than the consistent wild, crazy sex we used to have, it's now usually more intimate, though rare. But I enjoy being with him just as much when he has clothes on because his mind is finally undressed, my goal since the time he broke down on my couch on our date.

Troye ♕

It's a good feeling to be in love. God, it's such a good feeling. It's like falling, but knowing someone's there to catch you. Knowing you have that reassurance. Connor makes me feel better than I ever did with Chase. You know, people say when you're in love, you're supposed to get butterflies in your stomach, to have that jolt of excitement. And let me tell you, that's total bullshit. Being near the person I love calms me. It helps me, rather than making me nervous for no reason.

Love, so simple yet so complicated. Years have past, but the way I feel remains the same. Holding hands with him makes me believe I can do anything. Kissing stops time and his happiness makes my heart melt. All because of the run-in that one fortunate day at the café. Love will find you, and when it does, you'll be completely blindsided. Just remember to keep an open mind, and the situation will fall in place by itself.

Connor ♛

As corny and cheesy as this is, I'm proposing to Troye at that small corner café. I've been waiting so long for this moment. The moment I can finally ask Troye to spend the rest of his life with me.

He leans in to kiss me over the table. I meet him halfway and join our lips together. Pulling away, his eyes are closed and he's smiling.

"That never gets old..." He says, still not opening his eyes and enjoying the moment.

Shakily, I take the ring box out of my pocket and play with it in my hands, stroking the velvet on the outside. It's time. "It never will get old sweetheart."

He gets up, pulling his coat on and reaching into the booth to grab his scarf and I quickly get on one knee to present the open box.

Troye ♕

I turn around, finally ready to go home when I see Connor down on one knee. Involuntarily, I gasp, covering my mouth with one hand, while the other drops my scarf to the ground. Then, there's a moment of silence where we both are trying to understand if this is really happening. "Troye, our kisses will never get old. They keep me grounded when I'm daydreaming. Your love and support has gotten me through so much. And as corny this is, right where we met for the first time, I- I want to ask you, Troye: Will you please make me the luckiest and happiest man on earth and marry me?"

My hands shake at Connor's small and simple speech and this is when the tears start rolling down my face. Shortly after, I realize that Con was still waiting on an answer. Between broken sobs, I gasp out, "Yes!" And pull him up, kissing him harder than I ever have. He laughs and takes my left hand, slipping on the silver ring. Unconsciously, I smile fondly at it and end up crying again. And of course, he does too. We end up holding each other outside the café, hugging in silence, not daring to move.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

The second I walk into our house, Connor pushes me against the nearest wall, knocking the wind out of me and joining our lips. I close my eyes as he runs his hands up and down my sides while I tangle my fingers through his soft hair. God, I love him. Still having me pressed against a wall, he pulls us towards our bedroom, resulting in things dropping from shelves while we do our best to keep from falling onto the floor. With our lips still connected, he slams me against the back of the door when we get into our room, making me groan at his rush to get things moving faster. Ripping open Connor's shirt, I lead a trail of kisses all the way down to his belt and quickly unbuckle it, pulling his pants and boxers down. Grabbing his length, I start to open my mouth when he stops me and pulls me up by my shoulders. Picking me up bridal style and laying me on the bed, he says, "Today is gonna be about making love. Nothing less." Connor pecks my lips one more time and I smile up at him while he undresses me; he kisses.
every inch of my skin when it gets exposed.

"What are you smiling about?" He says in a singsong voice, lubing himself up. (I know it's weird, just go with it.)

"We're gonna spend the rest of our lives together." Connor smiles then shifts around, aligning himself up with my entrance and slowly pushing in. I shut my eyes, letting out a moan.

"I love you so much baby." Connor says, trying to ease me, considering that we almost never have sex. I grab his face and kiss him bruisingly and he thrusts upward into me slowly. Letting out a loud cry, "Oh my god, please!" I claw at his back. He buries his face in my neck, kissing it up and down, while I try to ground myself on to something.

"W-we're gonna ssspend our lives t-together. And have k-kids. And grow old." I say, out of breath, weaving my fingers through his hair.

"Yes we are baby, and I can't wait."

The last few thrust was just us kissing and staring into each other's eyes until we both came. The night ended just like the day started, wrapped in each other's arms. But now, I have a fiancé.

_______________________________
Hey! This story is officially finished. And I'm gonna start a new one soon. SOON.
_______________________________
TUMBLR: aestheticamera
TWITTER: tronnorfacts