Chapter 14✍

______________________________
There is a trigger warning to this chapter. (Connor ignores the safe word and physically hurts Troye.) Feel free to hate on me through the comments and don't forget to like.
_______________________________

Troye ♕

Me and Connor are in his car driving home after a long day of work. Yeah, it's been three months since I've moved in with him and my life hasn't been better. Connor is so supportive and passionate. Basically, everything I could ask for in a guy.

"Hey Troye?"

I turn away from the window to face him and he continues, "So my friend is having a grand opening for his club..."

"What kind of club?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

Con rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Not a kink club. A night club."

I laugh, "Oh... I'm disappointed. But continue."

I can tell he's so done with me. "Anyway, so I was invited with a plus one invitation and you're coming with me."

"Do I have a choice?" I ask.

"You're talking to your Dom. You obviously don't have a choice." Daddy smirks while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Fine, whatever."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Connor ♛

After I'm done getting ready, wearing my black jeans and white shirt topped with an open maroon long sleeve button-down, I see Troye getting ready in the closet, trying to fix the skinny black tie around his neck.

"Hey Princess..." I say sauntering towards him, "This tie's gonna make me think of doing unspeakable things to you."

"As great as that is, help me get this fucker around my neck." I laugh and fiddle with it in my fingers.

"So what are we gonna do there?" He asks.

Still looking down at the tie, I answer, "We-... are going to party, and drink, and have hot sex afterward."

I then turn Troye around so he's facing the mirror. "You are way to good at this tie thing." He says examining the perfect knot.

"Yeah, I've had a lot of experience."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Troye ♕

We've been at the club, which I have to admit is pretty cool, for literally 25 minutes and there are already people stumbling around drunk. "Babe, I'm gonna get a drink, you want something?"

Connor doesn't say anything, because he's in the middle of a conversation with some 'old friend.' He just dismisses me with a wave of his hand, so I roll my eyes and just walk towards the bar.

"One Bud lite lime mixed with two shots of vodka. Thanks." I order my favorite drink with a kick. Finally, I get my heaven in a bottle, and take a few sips while leaning against the counter, checking out some hot guys. Connor's too busy with his boring buisnessy talk anyway. Then, someone stumbles by my side, and I immediately recognize him. Chase.

"Hey Trrrroooyyeee...missss me?" He slurs.

I move a few feet away from him answering with a quiet 'no'. He's drunk, so I decided to cut him some slack and not call Connor. Then, he trips on top of me, and now is like 4 inches away from my face. "You sure? Cuz we could disssaappear for a feeeewwww minutes, and Tyler and your stuck-up boyfriend wouldn't evvvvveeeerrr notice."

I move my face away in disgust. "I'd rather go straight than sleep with you. Fucking asshole." Without a warning he presses his lips to mine and kissed me, forcing his tongue down my throat.

In the midst of shock, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me free from the personal hell. I turn to thank whoever it was, but I'm met with a slap across my face, making my head turn sharply to the side. It's Tyler.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?" I hear Connor's voice directed to Tyler. "I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM, I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!"

"AND I WASN'T PLANNING ON DOING ANYTHING AT FIRST, BUT THIS WHORE DECIDED TO MAKE OUT WITH MY DRUNK BOYFRIEND!"

Connor's shoulders drop in disbelief, and then anger directed at me covers his face.

"He just took advantage of a drunk person!" Tyler accused me. As this entire scene was playing out, I stood and stared in disbelief.

Connor grabs my wrist painfully, definitely leaving bruises and pulls me out of the club. When we're finally away from the blasting music and in front of his car, he lets go of me. I massage my wrist with my other hand while looking at him.
"C-Connor, I swear! I swear I didn't kiss him. He-he was drunk... A-and I-"

"Save it. When we get home, go to the playroom cabin."

"But-"

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Troye ♕

I'm so scared. So scared. I haven't seen Connor this mad since the triple date. But this time, all his anger is directed towards me. But I oblige to his command and wait in the playroom in the forgiveness pose. He comes back slamming the door, and immediately pulls me up and throws me against the Saint Andrews cross. He grabs a vibrator and bends me over. Then, without warning, he shoves it into my butthole. "AGHHHHHHHH!" I scream in pain, but let him continue my torture. With the vibrator still in me, Master turns me around and fastens me onto the cross, with my back facing him. He grabs my ass and pulls it towards him when I feel a whip strike my backside really hard repeatedly. Controlling my tears, I bare through the pain. After 35 hits, I feel blood trickle down my cheeks and my crack. I expected this to be enough, but he just pulls the vibrator out of me, turns me around, and shoves it in my mouth. Then, he man-handles me and throws me onto the bed; his deathgrip still on my wrists. Connor then digs his nails into my skin. Blood seeping through the nail indents. "C-Connor please, please s-stop!"

"You should've stopped kissing Chase. You should've thought about me!" His anger was seeping through every word he spoke. With me pinned under him, Master trails his hand to my neck, and squeezes, cutting off my air.

"S-stop!" I choke out.

He lifts me forward with my neck and pushes me back onto the bed. "I don't take orders from a whore."

Tears escape my eyes and cascade down my cheeks. He ignores my hurt expression, and flips me around, so I'm in doggy position. All of a suddenly, pushes his dick into my hole without any preparation or warning. The pain is too much to bear, so I scream, "RED! RED! Connor! Fuck- please! RED!"

But instead of obliging to the one word that would ensure my safety, he slaps me across the face. "SHUT UP! Right now, you do not have the privilege of telling me when to stop!" He boomed. At this, I just gave up. I let Connor use me until he was done. Then, he just walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. Getting up, I feel numb but sore, and I walk over to the full-body mirror.

My lip is bleeding from biting on it too hard. There are prominent purple hand marks on my neck from the choking. My wrists are stained black and blue with bruises. Tear tracks are glistening on my cheeks. I have a thin cut across my right cheek. Then I turn around to inspect my ass. It's covered in bright red whip marks and blood. There is a trail of dried blood going down the inside of my right leg, starting at my hole. He said he would keep me safe. He said he loved me. He said he wouldn't let anybody harm me, when in the end, he hurt me the most.

_____________________________
Yeah, please don't come for me. That happened. That is something that happened. Spill your emotions out in the comments. Enjoy hating me. I'm sorry. (But don't worry, the story isn't done yet!)
______________________________

TROYES VIDEO TRAILER FOR BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD.
______________________________
TUMBLR: aestheticamera
______________________________