Chapter 8✍

Troye ♕

Today at the office, Connor brought the photos me and him took. Now it's time to see who truly is the better photographer. "I'm gonna win, so you might want to prepare for defeat Con." I say teasingly.

"Oh yeah, sure..." He rolls his eyes. "And why are you so confident? You do realize that I have professional training."

"Yeah, but I have raw talent." I shoot back.

Connor smirks, "Wanna bet on it?"

"Bitch, I'm broke!" I laugh back.

"We cooould wager something else...something, you know, a bit sexual..." Connor says suggestively.

I roll my eyes, "Fine. If I win, I get to take over for a night; meaning you'll be the one tied up and I get to say when you come, but you'll still be topping. And if you win..."

"...then you'll cross-dress for me and let me wreck you." Connor immediately answers. My eyebrows shoot up in surprise at how quickly he said that answer.

"Deal."

"Deal."

Connor ♛

I call Finn, Lilly, and Zoella to my office; Troye insisted that I don't have Helbig involved.

"So, I'm gonna show all of you two pictures, and I want you guys to vote on which one is the most aesthetically pleasing. Lilly,  you first."

Lilly ☆

One picture was of a lake with trees surrounding the edges, and it was literally so amazing. Then, I looked over to the other picture, and damn. It was an image of a man looking out to the same lake in the other picture, his hand was on his lips...oh god. It's Troye. I look up at Connor with a raised eyebrow, then go to the chalkboard and vote for the 2nd picture (Connor's pic.)

Troye ♕

After the voting was over, Connor dismissed the three and locked the door behind them. "Ready for the results loser?" Connor teases.

"Oh, oh I'm ready..." I answer. We both go to the chalkboard. My picture taped under a #1 and his under a #2. I look at the score, and to my dismay, I have one vote and Connor has two. "What bitch didn't vote for mine?!?" He exclaims and then smirks at me, "So, I guess I win the bet, get ready to wear some heels for me, Troye."

"How did I not win!?! Look at mine!" But then it came to me that I really didn't look at Con's photo. I take both pictures in hand and examine his. Is that me? I look at Connor with a confused look, "Me?"

"Told you your face was beautiful, Princess." He smiles while caressing my cheek. At this simple action, my cheeks heat up and I turn away.

"Shut up." I mutter through my teeth.

Connor gets taken aback. "I'm sorry...what did you say to me? What did you say to your Master?" His dominance strikes again, faster than a snake.

"Uhh...um, I'm s-sorry sir. I mean, master!" I stutter out.

He still looks pissed, which makes me flinch. "After my shift, we're leaving to go home and we'll see if you ever tell me to shut up again." Connor hisses through his gritted teeth behind my ear.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

After we arrive to our home, Connor orders me to go to the black cabana and wait for him in the forgiveness pose: naked, sitting on my heels with my legs spread apart, hands behind my back, and head down.   I've never been in the black cabin, so I'm a 'little' nervous, plus I've never been punished by Connor. Sure, I have with my old Dom, but every Dom is different. At least me and Con decided on a safe word: red.