Nervous - Isaac Lahey

Isaac's PoV

I can do this.

I can do this. I chanted inside my head as I walked down the school corridors, towards the locker occupied by the most beautiful girl in school, hell the whole of Beacon Hills.
I have had a crush on Y/N since I first saw her, back in freshman year.
I have been trying to ask her out for the past week but as soon as she looks at me with those gorgeous eyes I freeze.

I can do this.

I walk confidently towards Y/N's locker. She was with one of her bestfriends, Lydia, talking about god knows what.
"Hey, Y/N," I smiled as I stopped in front of her. So far so good.
"Hey, Isaac," she smiled softly.

Alright Isaac, just say what you have to say. You've got this.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked smiling nervously, looking towards the ground.
"Of course Isaac," she smiled softy as Lydia walked off after saying a quick goodbye.
"Woul-would y-you maybe w-wanna," I stuttered.

Hold yourself together man.

"Want to?" Y/N asked, sending me an encouraging smile.
I took a deep breath trying to form words.
"I-I'm sorry, I've got to-" I quickly mumbled before scurrying off.
"Isaac," I heard Y/N yell, confused as to why I ran off.

I blew it. Again.

Y/N's PoV
"Isaac," I yelled confused as he ran off.
Isaac has been trying to ask me something all week but for some reason he couldn't seem to get the words out.

Wait.

"Isaac," I yell again, taking off in the same direction.
Turning the corner I found Isaac sunken on his knees against the wall, his head in his hands.
"Isaac," I whispered lowering myself down to his level. "Hey, look at me."
He slowly removed his hands from his face, his eyes puffy from crying.
"I'm sorry," he mumbles under his breath.
"I'm so stupid," Isaac huffed, throwing something across the hallway.
"Whats wrong?" I asked, my hands placed on the side of his face making him look up at me.
"I try and try to ask you out but I can't seem to get the words because you're so breathtaking and you of all people would never go out with someone like-" Isaac ranted before I kissed him, stopping him mid sentence.
"I would love to."
"What?"
"I'd love to be your girlfriend Isaac."
He beamed.
"Now come on, we're going to be late for English," I said pulling Issac back up to his feet.
Isaac took a hold of my hand, finally looking into my eyes.
"You know, you being all flustered was pretty cute," I smirked, recalling the times he'd tried to ask me out this week.
"Shut up," he mumbled, a blush rising to his cheeks.