Baby - Scott McCall

Being pregnant is never easy for a teenager. The fear of parents kicking you out or the boyfriend leaving, its no wonder girls are scared shitless.
I was, by god I was scared. Not because of my parents or my boyfriend, well partly because of my boyfriend.
You see my boyfriend, Scott McCall, is a werewolf, an alpha in fact and I was scared that the baby would inherit the werewolf gene and experience the same troubles Scott had.
Oh and the timing for the little one was just perfect, with the dread doctors roaming around I'm sure I'll be some what of a target now.
Scott doesn't know I'm pregnant, no one does. I'm trying to find the perfect time to tell everyone but in Beacon Hills, I don't think there would be.
~~~
I sat on the edge of our shared bed, a pregnancy test in hand. I must have taken at least half a dozen tests by now just to make sure this was actually real.
I have to tell Scott before he finds out from someone else. Melissa already knows, she caught me buying a few tests from the store. She's really happy though, a little disappointed that she'll be a nana so soon but she's still happy. Melissa had promised not to tell Scott, as long as I told him the news very soon.
That was a week ago, and now I'm sat here in a nervous wreck, unsure of what to do.
"Hey baby," Scott smiled walking into the room making me jump.
"What's wrong?" He asked noticing my anxious state.
"I guess now's the time to tell you," I sighed looking at the floor.
Scott looked at me confused before kneeling in front of me.
"What's wrong baby?" He said, taking my head in his hands so I could properly look at him.
"I'm pregnant," I whispered.
If it wasn't for his werewolf hearing, he may not have heard.
"Pregnant? But we were so careful," Scott replied looking confused.
"Mistakes happen Scott," a tear slid down my cheek.
"Hey, don't cry," he soothed, "I know we're only young but we'll get through this, together."
I couldn't speak, I just nodded.
"I'm sure our mothers will help us through everything, we've got nothing to worry about," Scott soothed.
"What if the baby inherits the werewolf gene?" I finally spoke up.
"I don't know baby, I'll teach him how to control it, but we'll cross that road when we come to it," Scott smiled.
"You think its a boy, do you?" I smiled at him.
"Hoping? Yes," Scott chuckled softly.
"Now we have to tell the pack," I sighed smiling.