Scarves - Isaac Lahey [requested]

I walked through the crowded school halls trying to warm myself up from the chilly winter air. I had one of Isaacs famous scarfs wrapped around my neck, keeping my body mildly warm. I walked towards my locker, placing my books inside before turning to Lydia since her locker was situated next to mine.
"Have you seen Isaac?" I asked puzzled, usually he would be standing next to my locker waiting for me.
"No but I heard Scott say something about Isaac looking for something," Lydia replied, looking at the scarf wrapped around my neck, "nice scarf."
"Thanks," I grinned, "I may or may not have stolen it from Isaac."
Lydia was about to reply when we heard a trio of boys walking down the hallways. Turning I saw Stiles and Scott deep in conversation as Isaac stood next to them shivering, the usual scarf absent from his neck.
"Hey babe," I smiled pecking his lips once the boys joined where Lydia and I were standing.
"Hey baby," he smiled before looking down, "and where did you get that from?"
"What? You left it at my house yesterday, I was going to give it to you but it's freezing outside," I smirked as Isaac chuckled.
"Its fine babe, it looks better on you anyway," he winked, wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Can you two stop being all cute and stuff, I'm going to barf," Stiles groaned before him and Scott gagged.
"I think its cute," Lydia remarked, placing one hand on her hip, "the two of you are just jealous."
"Thank you Lydia," I chuckled, looking up at Isaac.
The dull tone of the bell blasted through the pa speakers, signalling the start of the day. Lydia and I grabbed our history books and started to walk of before Isaac called out.
"Babe, wait!" He ran towards us.
"What Isaac?" I laughed, stopping.
He didn't say anything. Isaac pulled me into him by the ends of his scarf and placed a passionate kiss on my lips before disappearing with Scott and Stiles.