Jealous - Liam Dunbar [requested]

I sat at the bleachers helplessly watching the flirtatious interaction between Liam and Hayden. I watched inventively as Liam scored causing a pissed look from Hayden before she'd shoot the soccer ball straight into the goals, earning a sour look from Liam.
This had been going on for at least a week now. At first I brushed it off thinking Liamjust wanted to make up for what happened in the 6th grade but as time went on, my suspicions grew.
"Sorry guys, I have to go," I quickly mumbled to Mason and Brett, who were sitting beside me, before bolting out of the bleachers, away from the protests of the two boys.
Liam's PoV
I had just scooped up the ball, ready to shoot before I heard Brett and Mason shouting Y/N's name. Looking up I saw Y/N running towards the school. Listening to her unsteady heartbeat as she ran, clearly upset. Worry fled through my bones as I threw the lacrosse stick to the ground before sprinting towards Y/Ns direction.
Y/N's PoV
I slumped against the lockers in the girls locker rooms before tears were spilling from my eyes. Replaying what had happened between Liam and Hayden this past week, i had almost convinced myself that the two had something going on when Liam quietly slipped through the doors.
"Is he trying to replace me?" I mumbled.
"Replace who?" Liam said, making me jump.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked confused.
"I saw you run off during practice Y/N," Liam stated, "Who am I trying to replace, Y/N"
"Me, for Hayden," I mumbled under my breath.
"Hayden?" He questioned, laughing. Curse his werewolf hearing, "oh babe you've got to be kidding me."
"I wish I was," I said looking up at him, "I'm not the only one that thinks so either."
"Why would you think I'm trying to replace you?" Liam asked.
"Ever since that incident at Sinema, you've been acting a lot different towards her," I began before sighing.
"I'm trying to make up for what happened in the 6th grade," Liam reasoned, "and what happened at the club."
"It seems a bit more than that," I mumbled, looking down.
"Look, Y/N," Liam began, taking a hold of my hands, "I love you, and that's never going to change. You shouldn't be worried about Hayden, because whatever you're thinking, is never going to happen, alright?"
"I'm sorry," I mumbled looking down.
"Don't be sorry babe," Liam said, grabbing my hands, "now let's get out of here."
We walked out of the locker rooms, before making our way out to my car.
"Wanna grab some ice cream?" I asked, Liam answering with an eager nod.
"Oh, babe"
"Yeah?"
"Jealously looks good on you." He winked.
"Shut up, Liam."

A/n not how I wanted this to go but I couldn't find what words to use thank you for the request x