Theo Raeken

Being a human in this supernatural mess wasn't ideal. Having to lose hours of sleep almost every night because of some beast running havoc through Beacon Hills isn't exactly my idea of fun. I knew exactly what dating Theo would include, but every once and a while something new would turn up out of the blue just to surprise me.

****

I was standing with Mason and Liam, talking about Mr Quinn, whose classes had been cancelled for today, when I noticed Liam not paying attention, I looked at him confused as his jaw continued to clench, his eyes sent daggers to whoever claimed his attention from behind him.

Finally I turned to the direction he was looking, seeing Theo leaning on one of the lockers whispering something to Hayden as he smirked. Knowing exactly what he was up to, I sent

"'You said Scott told you not to do anything," Mason told Liam, following his gaze also.

"I know," Liam retorted through clenched teeth.

"Liam," Mason started, turning towards the angered boy, "you said you weren't going to get involved."

"Y/N," Liam said a bit too loudly, ignoring Mason's comment, "why aren't you doing anything? Can't you see you're boyfriend over there with Hayden?!"

"It's fine, I know what he's doing," I shrugged.

Liam raised his eyebrows, "Well?"

"It's just pack stuff, I guess," I answered with a shrug, "some of them are having some trouble... adjusting."

"Whatever,"Liam scoffed, not believing me, "I'm heading to class."

Mason and I shared a look before turning and joining Liam.

****

"You really know how to push a wolf's buttons, don't you?" I said as I hoped into Theo's truck.

"What do you mean?" He turned, looking at me from his place in the drivers seat.

"Liam," I chuckled slightly, "he was about to kill you."

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed," Theo replied, rolling his eyes.

"What have you got planned?" I asked warily.

"Just you wait baby," Theo replied, starting the Truck and placing it in reverse.

"Just you wait."

A/N Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy catching up with school work and stuff but feel free to request for an imagine at anytime and I will try my best to do it xx