The letters.

Time for a new school year. Ugh, I hope this year will be better than last year. Even though, I was on the volleyball team and the soccer team everyone treated me the same it seemed like, a nobody. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of friends, I hang out all the time, but it seems like nobody really cares about me.

This year, will be a new start for me. I'm hoping to get Concert tickets to see my favorite band, Tokio Hotel, this year. I want to take someone with me, but none of my friends know them or really care who they are. I hope to find someone that I can relate to, and obsess over Tokio Hotel with.

Anyway, I throw some clothes on and grab my bag. I fix my hair then I walk out the door.

--------------------------------------------

I get to school and I walk down to the tables in front to find my schedule. I find my name on the paper sitting on the edge of the table. I grab it and walk to a wall. I look at it for a good minute, trying to figure out where my first class was.

Moments later, a guy came over and ask,

"Hey, do you need help finding your class?"

I stare into his light blue eyes. He was tall, charming, amazing. But he wasn't as wonderful as my Tom Kaulitz.

"Um, yes please." I say, handing him the paper.

"Ah yes, you go straight down this hall and turn right. It will be the second door on the left side."

"ok thank you."

"no problem."

He handed me my paper back and I started walking down the hall.

I reach the class and I open the door slowly. I saw a group of my friends in the corner so I went over to them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, next class. I remember where this class was, so I went down the hall and went up the stairs.

I walked in this class, I didn't see any of my friends. I did see some people I have talked with in the past, so I sat by them.

------------------

------------------

Ugh, boring lunch time.

------------

Alright, next class, Creative Writing. One of my favorite classes because I love writing. In this class, I didn't really care if I had friends. This was my time to be me.

I walked to the room, but there was a sign at the door. We were meeting in the computer lab. So, I had to run down the hall, down the stairs, turn left and go to the room all the way down on the right side. I was almost late.

I found a seat by the door.

The bell rang.

"Alright class, we are in here today, and the next few weeks because we are all going to find a pen-pal."

The few people that were in there had a confused look on there face. I said,

"A pen-pal is a person from another country that you communicate with. Some people even meet them in real life and have a great friendship with them."

"That's right. So, today you all will go to the website I have written on the board, you will select a country, and start talking with the person. If they don't know English, just open a new tab and have Google translate ready. The purpose for this, you will have a to do a long essay about your pen-pal and where they live. So ask him/her a lot of questions. Now get to work."