What happened?

This wasn't the first time I woke up on a roof, but this was the first time waking up on a sofa and with someone. I didn't sleep the best, but i'm glad to be with Bill again. I sat up and stretched my arms out.  I pulled my phone out of my purse and saw several missed calls from Ebony. I called her back and she sounded so sad.

"Hey Ebony, what's going on?" I asked

"I don't care where you are or what you're doing, but you NEED to get to the hospital RIGHT NOW." 

She hung up, I got really worried so I woke Bill.

"Bill honey, we need to go to the hospital right now. Ebony is there and I have no idea what is happening."

"Alright, alright." he said in a sexy morning voice

We both got up and walked down the stairs to the car parking lot. We got in the car and Bill starting driving.

"I'm sorry for waking you, but this seems pretty important." I said

"Oh love, don't worry about it. We'll get good sleep tonight in our own bed."

We arrive at the hospital and see Tom sitting outside waiting for us. We park and run up to Tom, he looks really sad.

"Tom what happened? Is Ebony okay?" I asked

"It's not Ebony." Bill says

"How can you tell??" I asked

"I know because I can see it in Toms' face. If something was wrong with Ebony, he would look a different than this."

"Alright well if it isn't Ebony, than who could..- Oh god no! Don't tell me is Ana! TOm?! TOM!?" I said

Tom nodded his head. He didn't say anything. Bill and I followed him to the room where Ana was.

The doctor was standing in the left side of Ana. Tom walked over to Ebony, holding her. Bill was holding me.

"Well now that you are all here, i'm afraid to say that Ana has been in a terrible accident and.....  she.... She isn't coming back. She has had several brain injures and she was ejected from the car." The doctor said

I fell down to the floor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

"Where's Georg?!?" I asked

"He's laying down in the room next door. I was just about to go in and check on him." The doctor said

We all walked with the doctor to the next room. We all gave Georg a hug and before any of us said anything, Georg said, "It's all my fault."

We all had a puzzled look on our faces.

"We were driving, it was dark and no one was on the road. Ana decided to take off her seat belt, and she tried to sit on my lap while I was driving. I told her no and I told her to put her seat belt back on. She didn't, so I leaned over trying to put her seat belt on, while I was still driving. Next thing I know, I'm flipping over a hill and the last thing I said to Ana was "I love you." After the car stopped flipping, I looked at her and could tell she was already gone. I passed out for a moment and her and I met in heaven for a few minutes. She told me she didn't feel anything." Georg said.

I could hear in his voice that he wanted to cry.

"Georg, it's not your fault. You can't blame yourself for that. I know that's hard to hear and i'm sure you don't believe it, nor ever will, but it's the truth." I said

"Ana also said that I can move on whenever i'm ready.... I don't i'll ever be ready." he said

I walked over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"I know it's hard, and you don't have to feel pressured into moving on so quickly."

I looked into Georg's eyes, and I could see how broken he was. This is the most heart breaking thing all of have to go through, especially Georg. 

All I can say is that we will have to wait and see what tomorrow will hold for us.