There she is.

The last few days have been pretty good at school. Talking with my friends again, continuing to talk with Ebony in my creative writing class it's all good so far.

I haven't asked Ebony any of the questions that is on the list from my teacher. Oops, oh well. I'm having more fun with her, talking about Tokio Hotel and actually getting to know her. I will eventually have to ask...

I gave her my skype and later I will have to skype with her quickly before soccer practice. I haven't yet skyped with her. So I don't know how she talks.

It's finally Friday. Today after school, I have soccer practice until 7. I won't have time after practice to talk with her but she did say she has the surprise ready for me this weekend. I wonder if she is going to send a package of candies or something. Thinking about what it could be really makes me excited! My friends notice but I just tell them, "to long to explain. Just be glad i'm happy."

As i'm walking home, my phone rings. It's a notification from skype, saying the Ebony called me a few minutes ago. . I will have to call her after I grab my gym bag.

I run up stairs, throw my backpack on my bed, grab my gym bag, run down stairs, and went to the car. I video called Ebony.

"Hallo, Jackie."

"hi Ebony. How are you?"

"i'm fine thanks. I'm finishing you surprise now. How are you?"

"I'm really excited! I can't wait for your surprise."

"oh, you will love it."

A woman walks in the room.

("oh hi mama.")

They are speaking in German, I have no idea what they are saying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey Jackie sorry about that.. Um I gotta go, but I will talk with you later. Your surprise will be there tomorrow around noon. Bye."

"Ok bye Ebony."

I ended the call.

My mom gets in the car and we start driving.

"So, are you still in contact with that girl from Germany?" she asks

"Her name is Ebony and yes I am. I just got done skyping her. She has a surprise for me and it's coming tomorrow around noon."

"oh, ok." she said in a worried voice

"no need to worry mama."

On the rest of the way to school, it was very quiet..

We arrived at school. I opened the door and jumped out. I grabbed my bag and shut the door.

"How long is practice?" my mom asked

"until 7."

"I'll see you then, honey."

"okay."

I started walking toward the locker rooms. I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my gym clothes out of my bag and put them on. I stuffed my normal clothes into my gym bag and put it in my locker. I grabbed my Ipod and listened to my music until coach called us out.

Listening to my music is the only place I feel happy, Where i'm wanted. Where I belong.

Minutes later, one of the girls kicked a soccer ball at my feet. I pulled my headphone out of my ear.

"Come one Jackie! Time for practice!" she shouted

I pulled my other head phone out of my ear and stuck my Ipod in my gym bag and closed it in my locker. I reached down to grab the soccer ball and ran out to the field.