First night in Germany.

Almost a 14 hour flight... This was the longest flight i've ever been on.

Luckily it didn't take that long to go through immigration.

Once i'm done with that,  I go down a set of stairs and turn right to find the luggage claim. I found my bag and went out a set of doors that was to the left of me. Once out, I looked everywhere until I found Ebony and Ana sitting at the starbucks.

"HALLO MEIN MÄDCHEN! " I shouted (hello, my girls.)

They look over in my direction and when they see me, they run. fast.

I have them both a big hug.

"It's been SO long! How are you hun?" Ebony asks

"I've been.... Living."

"And you Ana, how are you been?"

"I've been great."

We chat for a few more minutes while we get some starbucks, because I really needed it.

When we get outside, it is freezing! I thought my legs would fall off!

"Es ist arschkalt draußen!" I said in an extremely cold voice (it's freezing cold outside)

"Na ja! Es ist Deutschland  im winter." Ana says (well, it is winter in Germany.)

We all ran across the street and payed for the ticket, then we ran to Ebony's car. We open the trunk and throw my suitcase in there. I sat in the back. Ebony started driving.

"The boys are in the studio and they still don't know you are here." Ana says

"Oh true. Good, they will just have to find out tonight. When they come home."

We laugh.

After talking with the girls for a little while, they played "Automatic" and I fell asleep. Seriously, Automatic is the perfect song for the Autobahn. The Autobahn is so relaxing. Perfect way to fall asleep; and yeah, I fell asleep. For like 2 hours.

When we arrived at Bill and Tom's house, I grabbed my bags and put them in Bills' room.

Ebony walked me to Toms' room, where she had the dress she wanted me to wear tonight. I went into the bathroom and slipped the dress on. Ana did my make-up.

"The boys are meeting us at this really nice sushi bar in about an hour." Ebony said.

"I'm almost done with her hair and make-up." Ana said

Ana also curled my hair. I didn't really like that way, but I thought I would give it a chance. Just, something new is always good.

Ebony went out and grabbed my purse and heels. I was wearing a short black laced dress. 

We walked downstairs to the mirror and I said, "We all look so beautiful!"

I gave Ana and Ebony both a hug.

"Thank you both for everything! I can't wait to see Bill! and of course Tom and Georg, but i'm most excited to see Bill." I said

We walked out to the car and Ana starting driving. 

I could feel my heart start racing faster and faster, the more Ana drove, the closer I was to Bill. It made me nervous. What if he didn't have the same feelings for me anymore? What if things were different? What if he found someone new? All these questions were floating in my mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, we are here." Ana said

I looked out the window and saw Bill, Tom and Georg standing there.

"Doesn't Bill look a bit sad?" I said

"He's looked like that since we left you in America. He's been moping around ever since they finished their European Tour. He's misses you like crazy." Ebony said

And suddenly I felt better. Those questions in my mind disappeared and I was focused on seeing Bill.

Ana parked the car and we all got out. I walked behind the girls, so the boys wouldn't see me yet.

"Bill close your eyes." Ebony said

"What? Why?"

"Just do it please."

Bill closed his eyes and the girls walked to their men. I saw both of their faces light up of excitement.

"Okay, open your eyes." Ana said

Bills' eyes quickly opened up and when our eyes locked, it was the same way we saw each other at the concert. His face turned pale and he was motionless.

"Hi Bill." I said with a smile on my face

He still didn't say anything. He didn't even move. I walked up to him and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. Then he smiled and whispered, "I've missed you so much sweetie. You have no idea. I love you so much, i'm so happy that you are here."

"Well, I know how much you missed me. I felt the same. I'm glad to be with you again babe. I love you."

We kissed again, and then I gave Georg and Tom hugs. We walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table. We order sushi and drinks. We all sat in silence for a moment.

"Aren't you to gonna catch up?" Georg asked

I turned my head to Bill for a second and then said, "We are gonna do that later tonight."

Our drinks arrived. We all talked amongst ourselves until the sushi came. It was fun, laughing and talking like old times. I'm really glad that i'm here.

Once we were all done eating, our men were nice enough to pay the bill. We all walked outside.

"You guys can go, we're gonna take the car and meet up with you guys later." Bill said

Bill and I were holding hand until we got to his car. We both got in and he started driving. 

"Bill, where are we going?" I asked

"I know this place where we can go and talk."

I looked out the window. My goodness the city is beautiful.

~~

~~~~~~

I didn't notice that  I fell asleep, until I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes and saw Bill carrying me to the elevator to a building. 

"Bill where are we?" I said in a sleepy voice

"You'll see in a minute darling."

He continue to hold me until we were at the roof?!

"We... We are on the roof." I said, "I haven't been on a roof in two months."

"Well ever since I found you on the roof that one night and you played that song on the roof, it's been the perfect escape place. I've been coming here ever since the end of the European tour. I even had my friends help me bring this love sofa up here." he said

He placed me down on the couch and he sat right next to me. We started talking about everything. Feelings, thoughts, everything. We talked all night. This was one of the best nights of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------