What now?

@the roof :

I get up and walk to the edge. I take a quick look down. I take a step back. I can hear Bill saying, "Don't jump."

I pull out my phone and see that Bill is calling.

"Hi Bill."

He had been calling me for hours.

"Jackie! I'm so glad I finally got a hold of you! Where are you? Why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"I'm at my favorite place. I have been here for hours. I didn't want to talk with anyone. I'm still sadden by you guys leaving me."

"I know, but i'm sure we will be together soon again. Don't worry about it."

"Bill, why are you calling me? Don't you have better things to do, then waste your time with me?"

"Jackie, what are you talking about? I love you, You are not a waste of time at all! Why would you say something like that?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I'm just still sad.. Listen, i'm gonna go back home. Bye."

I hung up. The truth was, I felt like Bill deserved better and more than me. I have felt this way, ever since we started dating; but this is just my depression talking again. Or is it?

I don't even know anymore. My feelings are all messed up.

I walked home and walked through the front door quietly. I walk back up to my room, to find my parents sitting on my bed. Crap.

"Where have you been?"

"I was out. I wrote a note saying where I was going to be." I walked over to my desk and showed them the paper.

"oh."

yea. Nice job parents...

"Why? Why did you just leave like that?" My dad ask

"Because... Because my feelings are all over the place and I needed to escape."

My parents were used to hearing that story; so they just left my room. I layed down on my bed and fell asleep thinking about,

                                           "What do I do now?"