Almost together again.

(Author's note: The story is taking place in December. This is the weekend starting  Christmas break.)

   So the last few months of my life have been okay, I guess. I've talked with Ebony, Bill, Tom and even Anastasiya! (Ana for short if you remember.) I really miss them I hope I will get to see then again.

Lately, I have been hanging out with my friends; and today i'm going to the beach with them. Don't worry, we aren't going to swim it's too cold for that! There is an indoor surf place that is super fun! We normally go every other weekend.

When I got ready and left for the place, I was the only one there. Strange... Normally i'm the last one there. I texted my friends and they said they are in heavy traffic, so yeah.. I'm alone here until they come.

I got a text from Ebony. I read, "Hey, don't forget to check your email. Ana and I got it for you. The guys don't know anything about it. Love Ya! and remember, don't.tell.anyone. Your parents already know about this and have agreed with it."

Check my email? What could they have gotten me? What did my parents agree to? 

Anyway, my friends arrive and we 'surf' for a few hours. Then we all go to another friends house and play games for HOURS. I ended up spending the night.

When I got up the next morning, all of my friends were already eating breakfast. I'm glad they let me sleep. I hadn't been able to sleep good in months. When we finished eating breakfast, we went outside and played soccer. (football to the rest of the world.)

My parents came and got me. When we got home, I ran upstairs to my room and opened my laptop. I opened the email from Ebony and Ana.

I read, "Here is the information for your flight. Your parents and I have agreed on sending you here to us as an exchange student. It's going to be a lot of fun! Remember, Ana and I are the only ones who know. We want it to be a surprise for the guys. See you soon!       Love, Ebony and Ana."

WOW! I can't believe that this is really happening. I ran downstairs to my parents in excitement. I noticed that the flight is tomorrow. SO, I ran back upstairs and starting packing...... The problem was, I couldn't find my suitcase..

"Hey Mom! Where is my suitcase?!" I shouted from my room.

"it's already i-----"

I couldn't hear a word she said. I opened my door and went downstairs.

"What did you say?"

All of your stuff is in the car already. All you have to pack is your carry on bag."

"Thanks mom."

I grabbed some dinner from the kitchen and watched tv. Once I was done, I put my stuff away and went upstairs to take a shower. I was gonna be too tired to change tomorrow, so i'm just gonna sleep in comfy clothes to wear on the plane. I packed my chargers to my Ipod, phone, and laptop and put them in my backpack. I also put my laptop in there; and I could never forget the transformer. (Germany has a different watt power than America and other countries, so you need a 'converter' or 'transformer'. )

I went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 A.M

This was sooooo early. But understandable because it will be a looong flight.

I sat in the back and tried to sleep; but I really couldn't because I was too excited!

I skyped with Ana and Ebony while on my way to the airport. They were out buying cute dresses for all of us to wear for the night I get there. They planned for all of us couples to go out to a movie and dinner. Every elegant restaurant. 

~~~~~

Once at the airport, and got my bag checked in, my parents and I walked down to the gate. I could already see the tears forming in my mom's eyes. I know my dad wanted to cry to, but you know, he wouldn't show it in public.

As we arrived at  security, I had to say goodbye to my parents. I felt really sad, but at the same time, I was happy. I mean, I get to see my best friends and my boyfriend again, who I have been missing a lot. I get to make new friends, hopefully, and I'll get better at my German. I'm still not sure if I will need another 'place to escape'. I probably won't need one, since I have all my friends again.

I gave my parents one last kiss and hug and then I went through security. They waited there until I couldn't see them anymore. 

I found my gate and sat in one of the chairs until it was time for me to board.

~~~~

Once I got on the plane, I could feel the excitement rushing through me. I turned off my electronics and then..................... The plane was ready to take off. Before I knew it, we were up in the air and I was sleeping.