Time to rock.

Monday. The worst day to go to school... But lucky I have Ebony and Ana with me. The girls and I got up and ready for school. We grabbed our backpacks and head downstairs. We eat breakfast then go to the bus stop.

~~~~~~~

When we get to school, we all walk to the front office. Ana and I waited outside the office so we could see Ebony's schedule.

When she walked out, Ana and I grab her schedule.

"Hey I didn't even get the chance to read it!" Ebony shouted

Ana and I laughed as we look at the paper. Ebony and I have a lot of classes together. Lucky we have German together.

"Ana, let's see your schedule." Ebony says

"Yea, really don't need to. We have a lot of classes together.."

"That makes all three of us in one class a lot of times!" I say

We all smile.

"Hey Ebony, your in band?" What instrument do you play?" I ask

"Well in band, I play clarinet and on my own time, I play guitar and some piano."

"What do you play Ana? I see you are in band to?"

"yea, I play percussion now. Before I used to play the flute but I hated it."

As we continue our conversation, we all walk to class. I don't have any classes with the girls for the first couple of classes, but Ebony is in my creative writing class. So I don't have to go on the computer anymore to talk with her. Just sit right next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, lunch time. I was so excited to see the girls that I didn't want to eat anything. I sat at a table and waited for time. When they got there, all we talked about was TH. haha

~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch is over, we all walk over to our next class. German.

The class I love, but also hate. But i'm glad I have Ebony and Ana with me.

~~~~~

*school day, goes on.... nothing really interesting... skipping to when they are home.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana goes home and Ebony and I walk back to my house. We do some homework then we ride down to the music store, where Ebony ordered a custom flying V lefty guitar. It was a light purple with the TH logo on the front. It looked awesome.

When we got home, we ate dinner, then Ebony plugged in her guitar and played TH songs until we had to go to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Same things happen throughout the week. Skipping to Friday*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony and I get up, eat breakfast and go to the bus stop. I couldn't stop smiling and both Ebony and Ana were curious of why I was so happy. (TH concert tomorrow and the girls don't know still.)

"Come on Jackie just tell us why you are so happy." Ana says

"you girls will find out later. back at my house and tomorrow you will definitely know." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day was so slow and boring. The girls kept asking me at lunch.. haha still didn't say anything.

~~~~

When we get back to my house, I talk about what the should wear.

"Why should we dress cute and still able to jump around?" Ebony asks

"it's all apart of my plan. and Ana, we will pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay."

For hours Ebony played her guitar and Ana and I sang. We had a great time. Tomorrow would be even better..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday. Finally the day of the concert. I was so happy that I got up super early.  I put the tickets and passes in my back pocket. I was wearing a custom TH shirt, that said, 'Alien für immer' with blue pants and my black converse. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then I sat on the couch and practiced my German until Ebony woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally time to leave, so we drive over to Ana's and pick her up.

"Wow Ana you looks so cute." I say

"This better be worth it."

"Trust it will."

As we are driving to the arena, there is a sign that says, "Tokio Hotel concert tonight!" 

The girls look at me as i'm holding the tickets and passes in my hands.

"OMFG! I can't believe you got them!!" Ana said

"Oh gott! we are going to see TH live!?"

"yes!!!" 

We all scream of excitement

"wait, is this why you were so happy yesterday? and told us to where this type of clothes?"

"yup. I told you it was part of my plan."

"best plan ever." Ebony says

When the car stops we run out the car to the gate. I didn't even hear what my mom said. oh well.

When we got inside, we found our sits in front of the stage.

"Jackie, you got the best spot." Ana said

"true!"

We waited a few minutes then the arena was filled with other aliens. Mostly the aliens behind us were jealous :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, the lights turned off and the only ones that were on, were on stage. I watched as the boys walked out.

"Welcome Aliens! Are you ready to have fun tonight?" Bill says

the crowd screams

"I think you guys can do better. I said, ARE YOU READY TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT!"

crowd screams louder.

"alright! let's get this show started!" 

~~~~~~~~

As we are singing along to the songs, I can see Bill staring right at me. The whole time, our eyes locked on each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Aliens! We had a lot of fun tonight.. and this is the saddest part. We have to say goodbye. But before we go, do you guys want to sing the last song with me!?"

crowd screams

"Alright, I want you, to use the last of your energy, for the song Monsoon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you had fun with us aliens! until next time, we love you guys!"

~~~~~~~~~

People are starting to stop screaming. People are starting to clear out of the arena. The only people left are a few other girls and us.

We are all sent to a back room, where we will meet the boys..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------