After the concert.

Sitting a room waiting for the boys seems forever! But i'm glad we are getting the chance too.

We can hear the boys talking as they are walking down the hall to us. Ebony leans over and says, "Bill is talking about you."

I look at her and say, "how do you know?"

"Well, he said, 'Tom, there was a girl standing in the front row. We looked at each other the whole time and she is wearing a TH shirt that said, 'Alien für immer.' I hope she is here. Tom I know she is the one."

I eyes grew big once Ebony said that. I jumped from my seat when I saw Bill. Out of excitement, I shouted, "Hi Bill!"

The other girls laughed at me but then faint once they see the boys. Bill look at me then Tom and said something in German. Ebony whipsered in my ear, "She is the one."

I look at Ebony then at Bill. He sticks his arm out and I grab his hand. I walk with him to his dressing room. I sat down on his couch as he closed the door. Then he sat next to me. I felt so nervous and shy. My face was turing a little red.

"I'm so glad i'm meeting you. Of course you know my name, what's yours?"

I looked into his big brown eyes

"my- my name is- is Jackie."

"Jackie... I like your name, it's very sweet."

I blush like an idiot.

"um Bill, can I ask you something?"

"sure, sweetie."

"Well... did you know or have a feeling that I could be the right girl for you?"

"Actually yeah. When I was singing on stage and we both looked at each other and couldn't stop. I was talking about that to Tom as we were walking in the halls. Did you hear us?"

"I did, but I didn't understand. My friend told me what you were saying."

"Oh she knows German?"

"Yeah. She is from Germany. She is a foregin exchange student at my school. She is awesome."

"oh cool."

We spent a lot of time just talking about... Well everything. Bill is the sweetest, kindest person ever.

"Jackie, I know we just met, but do you want to finish up the tour with us? Your friends can come to."

"Oh, Bill that sounds great but we still have to go to school.. Let me ask my parents."

"ok, cool."

I grab my phone and call my mom. I ask her...... she says no.  I hung up the phone

"Bill, she said no.."

"oh man..."

Bill and I are sitting close together. Our head go toward each other. As we are about to kiss, Tom walks in holding on to Ebony's waist. I slide over away from Bill. I look at the door and see Ebony and Tom standing there. I turn to Bill and say,

"That is my friend."

"oh."

Tom says, "Hey Bill, kann ich halten sie bitte?"   (can I keep her please?)

"Nein, Tom."

Tom had a sad look on his face.

"How about we just give each other our phone numbers so we can stay in contact, since we have to go back to school and you guys have the tour to do?" I say

"Great idea Jackie." Bill said

"Alright. Let Ebony and I tell our friend Ana about this. Where is Georg's dressing room at?"

"Right across the hall."

Ebony and I walk over. When we open the door, all we see is Ana basically half naked laying on top of Georg and making out with him. We quickly shut the door. We walked back to Bill dressing room.

"Yea, we will just tell her later." I said

"why?" Tom asked

"never mind that."

I grabbed the pen and note pad from the table. I wrote down my name and number. I passed the note book to Ebony. She did the same.

Minutes later, Georg and Ana came in the room. Ebony handed Ana the note pad and she wrote her name and number down too.

After that, some guy walk in.

"alright guys, it's time to go."

"I will call my mom to get us." I said

"no, no. We will take you girls home." Bill says

"oh  that is so sweet of you, thanks Bill."

"of course."

We all stood up. I handed Bill the notepad. We all followed Georg and Ana to the tour bus.

"wow, this is bigger than I thought." Ebony said

"that is what all the girls say to me to." Tom says winking at Ebony

She smiled and said, "I bet they do say that, but I was talking about the tour bus."

We all sat down on the couch. The bus driver started driving. To kill the time to get to my house, we played 'truth or dare'. 

~~~~~~

The bus stopped. "We are here." the driver says

We all walk off the bus. Georg walked Ana home. Tom was holding Ebony's ass the whole time he was making out with her.

Bill and I walked over the the front steps.

"I had a wonderful time Bill.... Wow, I made that sound like we had our first date."

"Well, we kind of did. I mean we were both there at the same place, had fun, talked, got your number... The only thing missing is.... a kiss."

I leaned closer to Bill. I put my hand around his neck and before I knew it, we were kissing. his lips so soft. 

We slowly pull away from each other. We look into each others eyes, one last kiss then he runs off onto the bus. Tom following behind him. Ebony walked over to me. We saw Georg running to the bus. We watched as the bus drove away. 

Ebony and I walked in the house and to our rooms. I checked my phone one last time. A text from Bill saying it was him.  I wrote back,

"Goodnight my prince."

~~

"Goodnight my princess.. I. Love. You. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------