Chapter 8: Stalker "Mate"

Recommended song for Chapter 8: Run This Town, By: Jay-Z ft. Kanye West & Rihanna.

(Unknown POV) -Next Morning, Chase's House-

*

Light scratching noises and the sound of a video game blaring downstairs makes her shoulders tense, already on edge from sneaking up to his room. Her blue manicured nails click nervously on the door handle she holds behind her back. She absently takes in the room; Beige and light brown colored walls, dark hardwood flooring, a desk and T.V perched secretly to her left and a large bed facing her head on.

She nibbles on her pink glossed lips hole her blue eyes center on the figure on said bed. A pink tinge spreads over her cheeks as she intakes the intoxicating scent in the room from her unknowing mate. Gently letting the handle go, she brings her hands to rest by her sides. As she slowly walks over to the end of the bed she makes sure to step lightly so her white sandal styled high heels don't make any noise.

The soft sounds of breathing coming from the head of the bed makes her smile adoringly. Slowly climbing onto the bed, she crawls over the toned body of a guy her age; Wild brown and black hair spiral messily over a pillow, tempting lips taking in and spilling warm breath to a rhythm, a solid chest beneath a loose shirt rises and lowers smoothly...

Slightly straddling her mate she glides her hands down his chest slowly. Memorizing and admiring the feeling of her on him she soon reaches his stomach. Grabbing the cloth and bunching it up she all but drools over the perfect flesh that is her mate. Rubbing her hands over the unblemished, faint outlines of a six pack she stiffens up for a different reason.

Touching, feeling and looking at his skin distracts her totally and completely from everything else. Including how the body she's admiring is stiffening up. How the once peaceful breathing is turning into a controlled, practiced and deep in and out.

How his eyes grey eyes open up to the light of morning and take in the girl straddling his waist as she gropes his body. Quickly annoyed, the boy throws the blankets off him, flips the girl below him and pushes her wrist grasped in a hand above her head so she doesn't flee. The girl of course looks pleased at this show of force. With narrowed eyes the boy speaks;

"Why are you back, Bailey?"

*

*

*

*(Chase's POV)

The moment the door made a 'Click' sound, I was already conscious and on guard. An old, slightly familiar, smell drifts into my room as the intruder closes the door behind them. I keep my breathing even and my body lax, wanting this person to get closer for a better shot.

A slight clicking comes from the intruder as they make their way towards me, and soon on top of me. The slight feminine smell and a light pressure on my waist as they climb onto my lap tells me that they're female. The girl starts groping me wherever she wants to, which only intensifies my growing annoyance.

I finally snap when she starts to squirm on my lap while sliding her hands down my stomach. Opening my eyes, my suspicion as to who this is is conformed, and I can't help but thinking 'Shit' before tossing her below me and trapping her hands a above her head.

Her glossy dirty blonde hair spreads over my pillow wildly while a annoying smile covers her slightly flushed face. My eyes narrow as my face turns to one of slight anger; "Why are you back, Bailey?" She trembles slightly in my grasp when I say her name, and for a moment she closes her eyes and indulges herself with hearing my slightly deep morning voice.