Chapter 11: Busted

Recommended song for Chapter 11: New Best Club Dance Music Remixes Mashups Mix 2015 - CLUB MUSIC.

(Chasitys' POV) -Same Night-

*

The sheer intensity could be felt by the barely muffled music beating against the door at the bottom of the steps. The small space us four stand in is barely lighted by flashing blue light coming from beneath the door, almost like it's trying to lure us into its unknown.

Along with the light, a strong smell of sweat and other ungodly smells wafts all around us, almost making me bolt right back up the steps. A hand on my tense shoulder makes the impulse spike, but before I run away like a maniac, Clara speaks over the pulsating beat.

"Calm down Chas, we haven't even entered the club and you're already trying to call it quits!" I relax a bit at her taunting. Calming myself down, I give her silhouetted face a reassuring smile even if she can't see me in this darkness.

"Yeah, I know. Let's get this over with so I can get back home," I say while lightly jabbing her in the side. She removes the hand resting on my shoulder and jabs me back. We laugh as the steel doors open up, blasting us with loud music and mixed laughter coming from the dark patrons in the club.

The full throttle attack on my ears, eyes and nose sends me backing up from the heated club. A small growl resounds in my head, and I agree with the way my wolf is on edge. I straighten up as my guard is put on. We walk confidently into the blue lighted club, not looking back to see the doors closing us in.

The music blares from the DJ currently handling the music. Sending most everyone into a mesh of hot skin and grabby hands. I follow Clara closely behind while avoiding the waving limbs that apparently made it their sole mission in life to get in my way.

Throwing a couple grinding none to discretely upon each other out of my, earning an angry huff from the skimpy dressed girl. I ignore her and keep following Clara, soon ending up at the small bar bursting with waiters moving around getting people their drinks in a practiced movement.

With no where to sit I nudge in between Clara and a random guy talking with his friend. I have to yell over the music for Clara to hear me, "What are you doing?!" Instead of answering me she grabs an empty shot glass and waves it for me to get the message.

My face screws up into a scowl, remembering how unknown and unattended drinks can be fatal. She points to me questioningly. I nod my head side to side, not wanting to risk another accident happening in here no less. She shrugs her shoulders before waiving down a bartender, ordering her drink.

The guy and his friend end up leaving, giving me the chance to sit down on one of the chrome bar stools. The bartender delivers Clara a three layered blue drink, to which she downs in one fluid motion. She slams the glass onto the counter and yells in delight. I watch as her red highlighted hair disappears into the mesh of bodies. I roll my eyes as she leaves me, once again, to enjoy the night.

Song after song it seems to get more crowded and rowdy in here. Silently thanking the guy who gave up his seat, I order a water for myself and sip on it as time passes. A few flashes of Clara now and again, each with a different guy, makes me relax to some point. People come, order and leave to join in the fun again and again.

Sometimes a guy will approach me, interested as to why a female wolf as myself is alone with no guards to protect her. It pisses me off more each time they come and ask that, so what if I'm a female of my species that isn't protected? I can protect myself better than anyone else could in here; cept for Clara.