Lazel Dies, I Eat Fries..

Hi! ^.^ back to your regularly scheduled program:

Leo, honest to the gods, felt like Katniss. He was the boy on fire, and yet he appeared on the edge of water, on an island. There were a few islands randomly there, and Hazel was on one of them.

They looked at each other, as if challenging the other to come. Only both knew they'd be weakened if they swam across.

Hazel whistled, summoning Arion. Leo started to panick and set himself on fire, calling for Buford. Leo had no hope for the battle if his ally was a flying table that lost laundry.

Hazel and Arion skidded across the water, knocking Leo over. He stood right back up, setting himself on fire and puffing out his scrawny chest.

Back at the stadium....

"TEAM LEO!" yelped Laiea.

"SHADDUP." Narcissus told her through gritted teeth.

Percy honestly contemplated decapitating them.

In the arena...

Hazel had a few burns on her arms and legs. Leo had probably broken his spine. Hazel leaned over him, a malicious glint in her eyes. Gems popped up from the ground.

"Kill me now." The son of Hephaestus muttered. Hazel froze.

"Are you sure?" Hazel asked.

"Totally." grunted Leo sarcastically.

Innocent, naive Hazel whispered something to Arion, and twenty seconds later he appeared with a gun and a sword. Okay, forget innocent. "How would you like to die, classic or modern?"

Back at the stadium...

"BAHAHAHAHA." Percy laughed loudly like a satyr.

"SHADDUP." Narcissus growled, his eyes glued to his mirror.

Percy vaguely wondered if Narcissus was on his man-period.

In the arena...

Leo gasped. "No killing!"

"But you said-"

"No killing!"

"But Leoooooo-"

"No killing!"

"The ten minutes is up!" Rachel yelled, and the two appeared in their glass rooms, the Apollo kids rushing in.

The names appeared on the screen, Hazel's in gold and Leo's in.... pink?! "Okay," Rachel said with a straight face. "Hazel has sixteen burns and a rather bad bruise from a table." If Buford could smile, he would be. "Leo has a sprained spine or whatever. Now we have Juniper the tree to announce the winner."

Juniper walked up. "The winner is..." She squeaked. "Leo Valdez!"

The crowd broke out in cheers of "Valdez", "Repair Boy", "Team Leo" and "Marshmellow".

"Marshmellow?" Leo asked.

Percy shuddered. "Don't ask."

Hazel broke through the walls and slapped Leo before she disappeared.

Piper wailed. "WE BROKE UP LAZEL!" She started to sob uncontrollably.

Apollo randomly appeared with some fries. "I'VE GOTTEN OVER HAIKU'S!" And cue the cheers. "YAY! I LIKE RHYMING POEMS NOW!" Everyone facepalmed as he happily munched on his fries. "LAZEL DIES, I EAT FRIES-"

"Go away," Annabeth said coldly. "or else."

Apollo blanched. "Not the wrath of Annabeth!" He disappeared.

"Welp, that was random..." Rachel said uncertainly. "Before we get to the finals, you get to see what happened to the losers!"

And quickly, something shocking appeared on the TV screen.