Ironic!Crack!Angst!Death! Heroes Of Olympus

idk man it's 3am

SHORT PARAGRAPHS ABOUT THE IRONIC!CRACK!ANGST! CHARACTER DEATHS OK OK

P E R C Y

Percy had honestly thought he was safe. Until, of course, he broke up with Annabeth. It had been a cold January night and he had walked her back to the Athena cabin when he blurted out, "I'm sorry, Annabeth. I can't do this."

"Can't do what?" Annabeth questioned, a steely glint in her grey eyes, a hand on Riptide, although Percy didn't notice.

"I- I'm not in love with you, Annabeth." His voice shook. "I'm in love with Riptide."

He thought of Riptide- the sword's cool, shiny, bronze blade, the way he and Riptide connected so perfectly, how Riptide moved fluidly and worked effortlessly to kill monsters...

He was so in love, so caught up that he didn't hear Annabeth's response.

"You MANWHORE." Annabeth said as she stole Riptide from Percy and stabbed him with it.

"NO RIPTIDE HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME." Percy wailed as he bled to death.

"much death," whispered Annabeth. "such betrayal. very sword."

N I C O

Everyone was scared of Nico after Annabeth killed Percy.

He stayed in his bunk, on his phone and laptop both, mumbling something about tumbleweed or tumbling or something like that, according to Hazel.

One day, he ran to the lake screaming.

"TUMBLR IM DONE WITH UR SHIT!" He yelled violently, throwing his laptop and phone into the water. "CIS, WHITE, MALE AND STRAIGHT PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO BE HATED ON YOU BITCHES JUST BC UR THE "MINORITY" DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO HATE US BECAUSE WE HATED YOU IN LIKE 2007!"

Nico paused. Everyone was watching him. "PLUS YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO HATE ON ME IM NOT EVEN FUCKING STRAIGHT" he leapt into the water and promptly drowned after that.

no one really mourned him, not after that show.

L E O

Leo went down Frozen-style.

"LET THEM BURN, LET THEM BURN, THEYRE NO LONGER MY CONCERN, LET THEM BURN, LET THEM BURN, TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD ITS MY TURRRRRN." He sang to the tune of Let It Go as he cast an eternal fire over Camp Half Blood.

But then Leo's plan backfired on his elvish face because he burned with it the end.

F R A N K

Frank turned into a dragon during Leo's fire, because he wanted to be BENEDICT Cumberbatch. But then Annabeth stabbed him because she was Sherlock and Piper was John and Jason was Mary and Hazel was Lestrade and Percy had been Irene and Reyna was Molly and Gaea was Moriarty and Kronos was Magnussen.

Apparently, Frank was only Anderson, so Annabeth stabbed him while screaming "DIE ANDERFRANK YOU LOWER THE IQ OF THE WHOLE FUCKING STREET YA BISH"

P I P E R

Piper died from the hate.

The fans were throwing them at her, and they hurt. Mary Sue Bullets, Useless Knives, Needy Arrows, even a couple Manipulator Grenedes.

After struggling to survive those insult weapons for so long, she died after she was hot the chest with a Bitch Bullet and no one was around to help, because apparently everyone hates Piper because she is, and I quote, "a useless, needy bitch who doesn't deserve Jason" and "an annoying, weak Mary Sue who's using Leo and Jason and playing with them."

A message from dead Piper: fuck you.

R A C H E L

The Percabeth fans killed her.

Had it not been enough to declare official perachel day on February 30th? Had it not been enough to call her whiny and annoying and a slut? Had it not been enough to make countless hashtags and posts proclaiming their hate?

They killed her right after her and Percy kissed in TLO because people are bitches.

A message from dead Rachel: IF I HAD A CHANCE TO CHANGE MY FATE ID KILL YA ALL

~~~~~~

that is all~~~~~

the last two are messages: stop the hate on Piper and Rachel. They're both amazing and perf so stfu. If you don't agree, please don't read my story then.

Sorry for the wait~~~