ANNABETH DIES IN HELLFIRE

Thalia and Pipabeth were promptly launched into the arena after the countdown.

"Allies!" screeched Thalia awkwardly.

Piper and Annabeth did a Charlie's Angels pose.

"Okay, so we refuse to fight." Thalia proclaimed, smirking.

"OH YEAH!" Pipabeth yelled. "JINX! NO, JINX! I SAID IT FIRST! JIIIIINX!"

Thalia laughed.

And suddenly, she was struck down by a gleaming silver arrow.

"Dafaq?" Piper yelled.

"NO ONE HURTS MY THAL-THAL!" shrieked Annabeth.

Thalia grimaced and looked at the wound in her arm.

A girl stepped out of the shadows.

She seemed to be a bit younger then all of them, with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She held a bow with a quiver of arrows. "Hello!" She said cheerfully.

"Who are you?" Annabeth said defensively.

"Oh, I'm Kali. Daughter of Apollo and generally awkward. I was sent here to make you all fight." Kali smiled.

Piper, Thalia and Annabeth gave her the O_o face. Kali just gave them a satisfied ^_^ face.

Kali shot another arrow, striking Piper. "If you guys won't fight, then I guess I'll use the last resort." She said, shrugging. She walked over to this awkward flat land. "YO! HECATE! GIMME A HOSE!"

"A hoe?" Annabeth asked.

"A HOSE!" Kali cheered. A hose appeared in her hands. "The gods are in my favour!" She turned on the hose and tossed in a dramacha. "Show me Rose Diablo, (MEEEE) wherever the crap she is!"

Quickly, a girl appeared in the Iris Message. She had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Kaliiiiiii." She whined. "What do you want? I was about to kick Zeus's ass at Minecraft, but nooooo, you just had to IM me and he killed me with his freaking iron sword. I HAD ENOUGH DIAMONDS TO MAKE A SWORD AND A CHEST-PLATE. GAWSH." She raged.

"Wanna hunt some demigods?" Kali asked.

"Sure!" Rose did a Dauntless fist pump (DIVERGENT).

Piper, Thalia and Annabeth gave them both the O_O face. Kali and Rose simply smirked.

"Imma be right there. Kthxbai." Rose slashed through the message and the image disappeared.

"That was my friend Rose. She's a Hufflepuff. And a daughter of Hermes, Hunter of Artemis, but that doesn't really matter. She's just generally a Hufflepuff." Kali explained.

"OH HAI I KNOW HERRRRR." Thals said.

"Hufflepuffs suck." Annabeth stated in a matter of fact tone.

Rose popped up behind her and stabbed Annabeth with her own knife. She had successfully taken it, she was a daughter of Hermes after all.

Annabeth died.

Rose and Kali smiled creepily. "'The heroes soul cursed blade shall reap.'" They quoted together.

Piper and Thalia backed away.

"AWKWARD TURTLE!" screeched Kali.

----

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait, I blame Kali-boo. (Calypso_17).

So this chapter, you met Kali and I, Rose.

Oh, and Annabeth died. Not really or anythang. You'll see in the next bit, which will most likely be either Thalia or Pipabeth eliminated, and the fight between Leo, Kali, Rose and either Pipabeth or Thalia

OH AND CALYPSO_17 STOLE PIPABETH AND COOKIES AND SCREENPLAYS AMD STUFF CAUSE SHE'S A BUTT, THE BUTT, THE MEANY POO BUTT. :3

Welp. Um, bye. Sorry for Annabeth's death and all. :P

-Rose