LOSERS XD

It was a party room. Balloons hovered in the air, a dance floor and a disco ball rocking it all. Gaea, Hazel and Reyna were rocking out and cheering to One Direction. They noticed the cameras. "LOSERS!"

Suddenly, Jason, Leo and Kronos appeared, rushing towards Reyna, Hazel and Gaea.

The four demigods froze, looking at the embracing Gaea and Kronos. "Wait... Gaea's a cheater?!" Hazel voiced.

"Why am I here?" Jason asked. He vanished with a flash.

"JASOOOOON." moaned Reyna.

"And me... I'm in the finals!" exclaimed Leo, disappearing. The walls fell away, the dance floor disappearing. Gaea, Hazel, Reyna and Kronos tumbled into Tartarus.

Rachel flicked off the TV, smirking. "The end. The losers in the finals get a worse punishment."

Piper, Annabeth, Thalia, and Leo flinched.

Subtly, Annabeth leaned over to Thalia's room and mouthed, Team?

Thalia nodded ever so slightly.

"And next up is... Pipabeth-" Rachel avoided the bag of cookies thrown at her head. (A/N KALIIIIIII) "against Thalia!"

The three smirked.

A/N

Short, I know, I just wanted you to view what goes on with the losers xD

Follow me on twitter:

I will add characters, but they will not play a major role in this :) and no children of the Big Three, gods, full siblings of any book character. Also, I'd like it if I got a character who's at Camp Jupiter, they would play a big role in something I'm planning.

xoxo, Gossip Girl

Hahahahaha kidding.

Yours in demigodishness and all that,

Roseeeee