A Week Later

A week later, three demigods will exit Tartarus.

"That was horrible," A boy with curly hair will say, shuddering.

"At least we're getting out now," A tall girl with long, dark hair will tell the others. "I must return to my spot as praetor."

A shorter girl, with golden eyes simply will frown. "I still can't believe you let Thalia, Kali and Rose all beat you because you thought they were pretty." She will punch the curly-haired boy lightly.

The boy will pout. "We should just go." He'll tell them.

"True." The shorter girl will nod.

And in a flash of light, they'll disappear.

At a place called Camp Half-Blood, in a week, a daughter of Athena shall rise from the dead.

Many will marvel at her wake, but she'll spout out facts about how she logically was never dead.

One Hunter of Artemis will cower in the corner, as the girl chases her down.

"Note: Sorry for the short update, next we will revert to messaging, if Annabeth doesn't skewer me first." She will say quietly.

The daughter of Athena will pause and pout. "Only because the next update." She'll tell the daughter of Hermes. "Since Thalia won, can I skewer her?"

"Go on." The girl will say. "This is an odd update, and small. But I promise you, the next one will be long. Very long. Unless I decide to break it off at a dramatic/funny part."

"NINJA RAINBOW UNICORN!" A daughter of Apollo will pop up and scream. She'll smile mischievously. "SHIP KALEO, MORTALS!"

"Ah, yes." The Hunter laughs. "Ships. Percabeth, Jiper, Tratie, Pipabeth-" She'll avoid the cookies thrown at her head. "Gaea/Kronos (O.o), Thalico unless someone wants to be with Nico, and as for Leo, either Lazel (Leo/Hazel), Kaleo (Kali/Leo) or Roseo (Rose/Leo). Depends." She'll shrug nonchalantly. "I'll accept any new characters, as long as they aren't all MEGA POWERFUL CHILD OF BIG THREE A FULL GODDESS and all that shiz. Thank you for the 125+ reads, luff chu. Now goodbye, and remember: Always be an awkward turtle. Oh, and a fake Louis Tomlinson hacked my Twitter, don't ask." She will take a deep, dramatic breath.

A daughter of Apollo, in the distance, will lurk, taking binoculars and stalking the Hunter's broken Twitter like the pedo she is.