Truth Or Dare LeoTime Style

A LOT OF POV SWITCHING!

Percy: guys, Chiron's put guards outside all our cabins so we don't sneak out, so I guess we can't play truth or dare

Hazel :) : NOOOOOOOOO

THE BOY ON FIRE: WE CAN

THE BOY ON FIRE: I MADE LEOTIME, WE CAN ALL SEE EACH OTHER 24/7 IN CABINS IT'S HELPFUL IN THE HERMES CABIN

Rose <3: you stalk my cabin.

THE BOY ON FIRE: psssh, no. okay, so go into the little underground bunker underneath your cabin. Press the red button once everyone is asleep

Kaliiiiii: welp let's be stalkers then

Thalia Is That Awesome: Okay, let's go!

~Kali~

As soon as the whole Apollo cabin was asleep, Kali pressed the tiny red button on the wall. It revealed a staircase that she promptly headed down. She saw a bunch of video screens with the following people on it- Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Hazel, Piper, Frank, Nico, Rose, Kaylee, Thalia, Reyna and Rachel. Big group, she mused.

"Hey guys!" Kali chirped.

"Hi!" They all greeted.

"I wanna go first." She said.

"Nuh-uh." Rose pouted.

"Yeah-huh." Kali argued.

"TRUTH OR DARE, PERCY." Kaylee said loudly. The two stopped. Kali pouted.

"DARE!" boasted Percy.

"Get into the Aphrodite cabin and draw moustaches on their One Direction posters." Kaylee smiled mischievously. Kali nodded in approval. She was beginning to like this chick.

"You are bloody brilliant." congratulated Rose in a mock British accent.

"Why British? Why not Irish?" Kali asked in an Irish accent.

"Introducing TAC-O'S!" Rose cheered.

"You're a secret directioner!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"AM FREAKING NOT!"

"Okay okay I'm a pushover you're not."

~Piper~

"OKAY." Piper said loudly over the bickering girls. "NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, TOUCHES MY HARRY STYLES POSTER."

Jason pouted. Reyna smirked.

Percy looked at her, eyes wide. "But my dare-"

"I will skewer you." threatened Piper. "Repair Boy, wanna tell him how that feels?"

Leo shuddered. "I'd rather not."

Percy backed off. Piper smirked. She liked seeming intimidating. "Oh, and if you pass on a dare, you have to take an item of clothing off." She added.

Percy sighed and willingly removed his shirt, revealing his abs.

"OH. MY. HADES." squealed some random person.

All eyes went to Leo.

He cleared his throat.

"Piper, truth or dare?" Percy questioned.

"Truth." She decided. She had heard of dares from the legendary Percy Jackson, and she honestly didn't want to be a part of one.

Percy smirked, and Piper had the feeling she had gotten herself into a lot of trouble. "Who do you like more, Jason or Harry?"

Piper winced. Jason was cute and saved her life a bajillion times. But HARRY WAS HARRY FLIPPING STYLES.

"Harry." She said proudly.

Everyone gasped, Jason the loudest. Then Reyna got up close to the screen and started kissing it.

"Wait wut .-." was Piper's facial reaction. She stared awkwardly at the screen.

Reyna pulled away and noticed everyone's expressions. "What? I was kissing Jason's screen."

Jason blushed. Everyone winced. Piper shrugged.

"More like you were kissing all our screens." Piper said.

"Well shit."

~Kaylee~

"Truth or dare, Nico." challenged Hazel in the later rounds.

Kaylee looked at Nico. She secretly had a little bit of a crush on him- she blamed hormones.

"Dare." He said in that insanely awesome rebel badass son of Hades voice.

Hazel smirked. Piper, Rose, Kali and Annabeth winced and covered their eyes. Kaylee cocked her head in confusion.

"I dare you to shadow travel to Kaylee and kiss her." The four girls with covered eyes sighed in relief. Nico and Kaylee blushed. But quickly, Nico appeared in the corner.

"Hey Kaylee." His voice sounded so young and nervous that she wanted to hug him.

She smiled a little. "Hey Nico." She greeted.

"So." He fidgeted nervously.

"So." echoed Kaylee like an awkward turtle.

Hazel sounded pissed. "DO THE FLIPPING DARE ALREADY!" She shrieked. Kaylee flinched.

Nico leaned close to her and promptly kissed her on the lips.

What surprised her the most is that she was kissing him back.

-----

Yup. Kayco has kissed. I'm in a fluffy mooood! :D Happy Bea?