forest runs

Layla's POV

We have been running in the forest for about 5 minutes now. They wouldn't even let us shift. According to Seth it's too risky to use up all our energy. So we were running in human form.
I had just passed Cole when I was tackled to the ground. I heard the familiar growls from my pack and stood up in a fighting stance. Stood before me was a girl. I growled at her and she scoffed at me.
"Oh calm down your highness I was just trying to get your attention. Hi I'm Kelsey." She told me sticking out her hand.
"So you tackle me, you couldn't just simply say hey look over here it's me Kelsey."
"Nope because I'm here to ask a favor."
"What would that be?" I asked relaxing a little bit.
"Well my parents are against the whole you finding the mothertooth. I'm all for it though they are standing right over there waiting for me to attack you. I was hoping you could make it look like you killed me so I could help you." She told me looking sad and I smiled at her.
"Deal but you go after me first though and when I go for your throat just go limp ok?"
"Deal." She told me smiling before I know it a silver wolf is in front of me growling. She lunged at me and I automatically turned into my giant white wolf.
We've been going back and forth for 17 minutes so I decided to end it. I bit her back leg not enough to hurt her but enough for her to get the hint I was ready to end it. She nodded her big wolf head and went for my throat and I moved out of the way and got hers. Like an actually wolf would do in this holds she started to struggle. I added a little bit of pressure and she fell limp. I let go of her neck and looked over at her parents and growled. They scurried off into the woods.
Kelsey stood up in a crouched position and looked over a Bush. Once her parents were out of sight we shifted back. She had the biggest smile on her face. Before I knew it I was in a hug, hugging her back.
"Thank you so much!" I just giggled at her and the boys handed us clothes.
"So Kelsey why did you want to get away from your parents so bad?"
"Well they're trying to betrothed me to someone whom is not my mate. I didn't like the idea so I tried running away and yeah." I heard a growl from behind me and whipped my head around. I the third on commands eyes and laughed. I elbowed Kelsey in the ribs and pointed back at him. She saw him and her eyes light up.
"He's my mate!" She said so excited and laughing. The rest of the pack laughed too at Jonathan's reaction especially Cole.
"At least I didn't kidnap my mate." He said to come who immediately stopped laughing. While I just laughed harder.
"Yeah Kelsey I was kidnapped twice once by my mate then by my brother." That made Kelsey laugh and place her hand on my shoulder.
"I feel so bad for you." she told me laughing. I felt the beginning of a great friend ship. Now back to walking through the forest in human form. At least now I have another girlfriend to hang out with but we are still outnumbered and stuck in the middle of the boys.