until next time

Layla's POV

Jasper and I were walking home. Since Cole said he had something important to do and couldn't be bothered. Jasper was dancing around as I just watched him. It had just finished raining so he was jumping in all the puddles splashing around.

"Mommy watch this!" He yelled morphing into a little brown wolf and running into the forest. I soon morphed after him and followed him into the woods. He was weaving through the trees like a professional but what would you expect he was trained by Cole.

"Oh you think that's cool watch this!" I said through our mindlink and he stopped to watch what I was doing. I jumped from the bottom of each tree to the other tree across from it and he looked at me cocking his wolf head to the side.

"That's cool mommy!" He said wagging his tail.

"I know maybe someday I'll teach you." I said to him and he wagged his tail faster. Then out if no where he stopped and his brown wolf eyes looked into me red ones.

"Mommy some day will I have a younger sister or brother. You and daddy used to talk about it all the time."

"Well I'm not ready to have a kid right now other than you. I have enough trouble keeping you in check." I said nudging his head with mine.

"But you and daddy need a proper heir to the pack. I can't take it on cuz I'm not blood to you guys." He said and it broke my heart. I nipped his ear causing him to stop.

"Now listen here young man! Your are my son and nothing will change that! Blood doesn't make you related faith does. Never say anything along the lines of your not my son because you are." I looked at him and he nodded.

"Yes mommy." He said and I gave him a wolfy grin.

"Good....now....race you home!" I said and took off running with him hot on my tail literally.

We finally got back and morphed into our human forms. Thank goodness we keep clothes around. I morphed behind a tree so I could change while he morphed and changed behind another. I picked him up and headed towards the castle. As soon as I stepped inside I knew something was off. I took a step into the living room and there was a stranger there though their smell was familiar. I looked around until I felt the familiar arms of Cole snake around my waist.

"Welcome home beautiful and Jasper." He said kissing my head then Jasper's.

"It's nice to see you too but who is he?" I asked referring to the man infront of me.

"Well I am your uncle and your parents sent me with a message."

"My parents? Wait they're alive?"

"Yes very much so and your mother will be here in a month or so." He said smiling at me and I squealed with delight.

"I'm gonna see my mom again! I'm gonna see....wait what about my father?"

"Well he will be here after her they can't risk leaving together for someone may recognize them more. So he'll be coming also I'm just not sure when."

"Yay, but why did they send my uncle instead of a note or something?"

"Well that is for two reasons. One they didn't want to risk being able to be tracked. Then the second reason is so I can help you with the political stuff of ruling."

"Oh well I'm glad I'll have help since I don't know anything about politics." After that we went to introduce him to the pack and the council. He met everyone and was then apart of the pack. I'm really excited to meet my parents and the future. I look over at Cole playing with Jasper and can't help the smile that snuck onto my face.

"What are you smiling about?" Kelsey asked me.

"How I can't wait to marry him and have his children."

"Yeah I think the same thing about vampire boy too...sometimes."

"Hey that's still my brother!" Chrissy yelled since the three of us were trying to tan by the pool.

"Yah and he's my mate so.." I said sticking my tongue out at her. Before I knew it I was being picked up and thrown I'm the pool. I resurfaced and saw Seth there smirking. Soon he jumped in along with the rest of the boys and the girls. Looking around we seem like the perfect bunch and nothing will change that.

*authors note*
Merry Christmas kittens! I hope your Christmas was great and sorry this is a day late. Also this is the last chapter of this story...............but I'll be making a stay sequel. I will be adding when I post the sequel up in this story so keep it. I love you all like always.
P.S. check out 2_Nekos_one_life they take requests about who wants to be in stories and makes them. They also will make stories regularly. They write about romance, anime, werewolves, etc. So go check them out and follow. And if any of you guys want a shout out just message me like they did.