Jealous

Justin's POV

I saw the girls riding the unicorns with a new friend and felt this pull to her. Her brown her was waving in her blue/gray eyes and I couldn't help it no more I ran infront of the unicorns. The stupid animals freaked out and Layla calmed them down easily.
"Oh hey Justin, what are you doing here?" Layla asked me but I was too focused on the brown headed girl infront of me. After looking between us for a few Layla gasped.
"Why is that vampire staring at me like that?" The girl asked and Chrissy spoke up.
"Because your his beloved...."
"It's basically a vampires version of mates...." Kelsey added then Layla finished.
"Emily your super lucky." I looked at the three familiar girls and smiled at them then looked back to see the girl that I now know is named Emily galloping off on her unicorn.
"Justin don't worry about it she just is scared." Chrissy told me taking off after Emily.
"Yeah just give her some time." Kelsey added and my face fell. Then Kelsey took off too till it was only Layla and I. She hopped down off the unicorn and walked over to me. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back.
"Hey don't let this bother you. She is a great girl and your a great guy. I know she'll come around you just need to give get time." I pulled away from the hug smiled and vampire sped to find Emily.
I arrived back at the castle and looked around. I heard some tires on the gravel and sped towards it. I saw Emily near a yellow Camero. I was about to go to talk to get when a guy stepped out. I watched as he walked over to her and kissed her. What hurt me even more was she kissed back.
"Hey baby girl, how was your day." He said to her hugging her.
"Ummm about that we need to talk about......" Before she could finish I ran up to him and grabbed him by the neck. I could feel my fangs beginning to extend. I held him up in the air as he growled at me. I sniffed the air and smirked.
"Hmm werewolf I see, haven't snacked on one of those in awhile." I said and started to go for his neck. Right before I could reach it I was thrown backwards. I looked up to see Cole standing there with an angry looking Seth and worried Layla. There was a hand placed on my shoulder and my fangs retracted. I looked up to see Emily with tears in her eyes.
"Emily! Why are you near him, he just tried to kill me!" The guy screamed at her and she flinched.
"He's my mate! That's what I wanted to talk about but I couldn't finish!" She yelled back at him. He stood up and began walking towards us. I was infront if him pushing him back and he flew into the wall. Before I could do anything else Cole had stepped in.
" I think it's about time you leave Ed." He told the wolf who growled in response and stormed into his car and sped down the road. I smirked at the sight and looked up at everyone to see them glaring at me.
"Ugh I can't believe I just met you and your a jealous freak!" Emily yelled and stormed into the castle.

Emily's POV

I can't believe he did that he doesn't even know me. He is just so ugh. I must admit though for a vampire he's hot. It's just he doesn't even know what was going on. It's not like I wanted to be with that guy.
I heard a knock on the door and even before it opened I knew it was Justin. He walked in sat on the bed and looked at me with his red eyes. We just stayed like that for a while until he plugged in his Ipod to a speaker that was in the room. 'Jealous by Nick Jonas' started to play and Justin sang along to every word.
After he finished he grabbed my hand. He looked at me with so much emotion I never knew a vampire could have.
"I'm sorry for overreacting." Then with that I hugged him.

* Authors note*
Ok guys between school, volleyball, and other stuff updates will be slow. I'm going to try to update as much and as soon as possible though. I love your guys support and never thought I would get this far with my story. I'll update as soon as possible my kittens.