out the window

Cole's pov

once i arrived at the pack house i grabbed the potato sack and walked in the house casually.i got a bunch of confused glances as i walked up to my room, still with the sack. i walked down the hallway to my room, opened the door and threw the sack on the bed and heard a yelp of surprise. she didn't get out of the sack yet and to be completely honest, it was ticking me off. i finally had enough, i went to my bed and opened it. right after i got slapped! what the fuck she slapped me! she jumped out off of the bed and headed towards to the door but i was smart enough to lock it after i came in.

" Damn," she mumbled under her breathe before she turned around and yelled at me." who are you and why did you kidnap me?!?!"

" I'll tell you when your ready."

"fuck you" she spat.

" is that a threat or a promise?" i said forgetting that shes so young. she gave a look of fear and disgust.

"What do you want with me you pedophile!?!?"

"Stop calling me that. I'm not a fucking pedophile damn it!!!"

She shrunk under my gaze and the fact that I was yelling didn't help. I softened my gaze and tried to speak in a calmer voice,"I'm not going to hurt you or do anything that you don't want me to." just then someone comes crashing into the room and almost knocks Layla on her ass because of how close she was to the door. Storm, my beta, acted quickly and wrapped his arms around her waist and I got angry, no more like pissed the fuck off! I grabbed him by the neck and pinned him against the wall," what do you fucking need?!"

"Your door was locked and I needed to tell you we found some rouges by the border."

He chocked out.

"What are rouges?" The sweet voice of my mate spoke. Then what she said hit me like a ton of bricks. All I thought was, fuck you Storm!

" I'll explain later but stay here i mean it."

" whatever!" she puffed.i quickly walked out locking the door behind me. once outside i shifted into my huge white wolf with black on the tips of my ears, tail, and on my f feet so it looks like i have on socks. then i ran to the rouge spotting.

layla's pov

five minutes after he left i tried to open the door but soon noticed it was locked.i looked around the room and spotted a window.i ran over, opened it up, and looked down. i was probably three or four stories up so i would die if i jumped but lucky for me there was an old oak tree next to the window.i reached out and grabbed the closest branch.i started climbing down and ran towards the forest as soon as my feet hit the ground.

after running for i don't know how long i came to a small clearing.i was resting when i heard a growl and when i looked up i was face to face with a brown wolf.

" shit!" i mumbled.

Cole's pov

i just got home wondering why those rogues were so fast to get away. usually they stay and fight but not this time.i opened my door and saw my mate was no longer there.i frantically looked around the room and saw nothing.i looked and saw my bedroom window open.i ran outside after telling storm to watch the pack.i ran through the forest following her scent until it stopped and when i looked around i saw a dead rogue body.i was frantically looking around for any sign when i felt a pain in my head.i picked up the object and saw it was a pine cone.

" that was for kidnapping me asshole!"i looked up to find the voice of my beautiful mate up in a tall pine tree.

" did you to that?" i asked pointing at the dead rogue.

" yep!!!" and replied popping the p.

" how?" i questioned.