poof

layla's pov

so the rogues weren't mean at all. they actually took me to a castle said it was my birth right. and the rouge that had gotten me out of the tree hasn't left my side. he's about 6'2 with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.soon after arriving i found out his name was Seth.

Seth has filled me in on everything about the mythical world. yeah i know it sounds insane until i actually got to meet a unicorn. like seriously every girls dream and i got to meet one. he also explained the whole mate thing.i swear I'm gonna punish that boy for kidnapping me.

so basically the whole reason that the rouges took me from my mate is because I'm the queen. not as in queen of the rouges but queen of werewolves and its the rouges duty to keep the queen safe and guarded at all times.

" hey layla I'm gonna go to the restroom will you be fine for a while?"

" yeah no problem."

" ok I'll be back soon." Seth then kissed my forehead and left. he actually acts more like a big brother than a guard. while i was lost in my thoughts i heard my window open. when i looked over i couldn't believe what i saw.

Cole's pov

we have finally located where they are keeping Layla. you know after my mom's lecture about how i shouldn't have kidnapped my mate and blah blah blah. storm and i were just heading out when i remembered that they called her the queen. she can't be the queen she's human they must have her confused with someone.

storm and i morphed into our wolves and started heading toward the castle.i was following her scent of strawberries and kiwis when i ran into a stone wall.i know i know not my brightest moment but hey i was distracted. the wall was about 20 feet tall. i should've planned for something like this. there was no way our wolves could jump over it and we didn't bring a ladder. well i do know a witch that lives near by.

Layla's pov

Seth still wasn't back yet and i felt like i was dying. Its just so weird i went from being a nobody to being a princess and mate. After thinking that i heard a tapping on my window i almost pissed myself I'm like 90 ft up.i looked out my window and saw Cole! Oh i so have a lot to pick on that boy about so i opened my window.

" What are you doing here mate?"

" how many times........ wait did you say mate?"

" Yeah i know everything Seth told me."

" Whose Seth?!?!" He started growling.

"A friend I've made here so you want to explain?"

" Yes but i don't have a lot of time."

" Why?" I asked worried.

" Because i witch helped me get in here and the spell is gonna w......" then before my eyes he was gone. WHAT THE HELL!!  then Seth barged in looking scared.

" What happened Layla i smell another wolf,i can't lose you again."

" Don't wor.... wait what do you mean lose me again."

" Oh well umm I'm your brother the people you called mom and dad kidnapped you while we were pups. Even worse that witch you call an aunt put a spell on you so you won't remember."

" Well weird thing is now you tell me this its coming back."

" That's the thing with spells they're breakable."

" So i have an older brother!!!"

" Yep" he replied popping the p.

" yay we can do brother sister things where's the makeup?"

" Oh god!!" He said with fear in his eyes I'm gonna have so much fun.

Authors note
Hey sorry for the super late update I've had so much stuff going on but I'm back and will update next week.i love you all and missed you guys so much remember comment ideas I'll use them in one of my stories. Oh i might update sooner cuz i feel really bad for the long wait so talk to ya soon!! <3