Back to school

Layla's POV

So I become a princess, find the mothertooth, and become a mom yet I can't not go to school. Chrissy, Kelsey and I are now having to go to school again. At least I will be able to protect myself. The biggest problem is what am I gonna do with Jasper while I'm at school because all the guys have patrol duty and Mrs.Jackson aka Cole's mom had work. Maybe I could have the boys take turns watching him but I swear if he gets hurt I'll rip off their balls.
"Ok you guys will be taking turns watching over Jasper and if he gets hurt I'll kill you." The guys all looked at me with wide eyes. It was about 10 at night and Seth and Cole are trying to get me to bed so I'll be up on time. All the boys nodded their heads and I finally headed to bed.
I felt my bed dip in on the side and rolled the opposite way. Then I felt the other side dip in too so I laid flat on my stomach. Then my bed started bouncing so I let out a groan.
"Come on you gotta get ready for school!" Seth and Cole said still jumping on the bed.
"I'm starting to like it better when you tried to kill each other."
"Oh c'mon you have to go you wouldn't want to be a bad influence on Jasper now would you?" Seth said smirking at me. I snapped my head up and jumped out of bed. I ran to his bedroom and checked his bed. He was still sleeping peacefully and I walked back into my room.
"Get out so I can get dressed." I told them and holding their hands up they walked out. I threw on one of Cole's white shirts and a pair of short shorts. You could barley see my shorts but oh well I want to where his shirt and its too hot outside for pants. I searched and searched and searched for my black hightops but couldn't find them. I walked downstairs and still couldn't find them.
"Looking for these mommy?" Jasper said holding them up and I smiled at him." Where are you going mommy?"
"I have to go to school to get my education baby boy. If I don't I can't get a job."
"But your job is to be a queen."
"Yes but I still need an education for that."
"Ok mommy let's go."
"Wait where are you going?" I asked picking him up.
"To school with mommy." Awww this is so sad.
"Baby your staying with daddy and your uncle's."
"Oh" he looked upset and Cole finally walked in.
"You ready to go?" He asked me swinging his keys. I nodded and decided I'd bring Jasper to drop me off. I loaded him in his car seat in the black 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet. I hopped in the front seat and threw on my sunglasses while Cole got in the front seat. We took off down the dirt road with the top down and soon a white version of Cole's car was behind us with Chrissy and Brody. Then behind them was the gray version with Johnathon and Kelsey in it. Just saying we looked bad ass.
We pulled up to the high school and of course everyone was staring and it didn't take long for Kimberly to walk over to the drivers side.
"Nice car cutie can I get your name and maybe your number?"
"Kimberly go away!" I said and her eyes filled with shock.
"Is that the bitch your always talking about?" Jasper said from behind me and the boys and us girls busted out laughing since we were all parked with me and Cole in the middle.
"Yes it is but you don't use that kind of language." I said trying so hard to scold him but Kimberly just got told of by a three year old in front of the whole school.
"Oh you did not just say that you little brat!" She said her face getting red. Cole looked back at Jasper who was trying to run away as Kimberly tried to get to him. Cole, Johnathan, and Brody jumped out of the cars and lined up with their arms crossed protecting him. As I took him out of his car seat and the girls joined my seat.
"Well aren't you all cute?" She said trying to flirt her way out of this. Kelsey, Chrissy and I all growled not too loud but the boys heard us.
"I suggest you leave my son alone!" Cole said and man the look on her face was priceless.
"Well could he use a mommy?" She said winking and Johnathan scoffed at her. The boys walked over to us and gave us hugs since technically it's illegal for us to be together in the human world. Cole took Jasper and put him back in his car seat then the boys sped off as all the boys from school stared at their cars in awwe.
It was first period which I had with Kelsey and Chrissy. It was kinda boring but the teacher was hilarious. I had gotten a text from Seth and I had to be sneaky. Even though the teacher was chilled he'd still take my phone.
Big bro:'Where is his god damn blanket!!'
Me:'it's being washed just improvise'
Big bro:'How he won't stop crying'
Me:'lay him in mine and Cole's bed'
Big bro:'k now pay attention!'
I put my phone up just when the bell rang and I headed to 2nd period by myself.
*skips to lunch*
Kelsey made a friend in science, Chrissy made one in math, and of course I didn't make one. We were all sitting at the table. I still didn't know their names because we were all starving.
"Oh so this is Curtis." Chrissy told me and I looked at him. He was in pretty good shape tan skinned, bleach blonde hair, and brown eyes.
"And this is Lisa." Kelsey said and I looked over towards her. She was pale, red hair, and forest green eyes.
"It's nice to meet you guys." I mumbled through the food in my mouth.
"So the girls tell us you have a son." They said and I froze staring at the girls.
"Ok wait show her you two." Kelsey said and they nodded. They looked back at me and their eyes changed colors.
"It's nice to meet you your highness." Curtis said shaking my hand and bowing his head as Lisa just bowed her head.
"You guys don't need to do that. I'm honestly just a normal girl."
"Yeah a normal girl that is queen of all mythical creatures and controls them. Hey have your actually seen a unicorn?" Lisa said and they all looked at me including Kelsey and Chrissy.
"Looks like you guys are coming over after school." I said laughing and their eyes lit up. We were all laughing and the bell rang signaling to go to class.