get me out of this potato sack

Layla's pov

today has been a great day since my incident but to bad it had to end and i had to go home. i really wasn't excited to go home to my abusive aunt who is always mad. i walked through the door quietly so i wouldn't be a burden to her.i was about to walk up the stairs when my smart self tripped on the first step.i made a really loud impact with the floor and i knew what was coming next.

"Layla get your ass in here right now!"

" uh uh yes ma'am."i walked into the kitchen to see my aunt there with a frying pan.

" so you tried to sneak up to your room huh?"

" n-no i just have alot of homework." i lied.

" don't lie to me!"she screeched and hit me on the back with the frying pan." leave now!!"

i quickly put on my shoes, grabbed my phone, and left. i went on a short walk. as i was walking i started crying from the pain in my back. as i was crying a big black chevy pulled up next to me.i looked inside and saw a tall guy with nice eyes, brown hair, and bulging muscles.

" mate " what the hell? before i could respond i was pulled into the truck.

" let me go you pedophile!" just then he growled. like seriously growled like a dog.

" I'm not a pedophile, now come here." he said softly.i wasn't gonna listen to him hell to the no.

" why don't you shove it where the sun don't shine!"

" that's it princess." after he said that he put me in a sack....... filled with potatoes!!!

" get me out of this potato sack!!!" i screamed but got no response. well this night can't get any worse.

Cole's pov

i just finished picking up the potatoes for the pack and on my way home when a heavenly scent hit my nose. it smelt of strawberries and kiwi it was heaven.i started driving towards the smell when i saw a gorgeous teenage girl.i pulled up next to her and realized she was crying.i rolled down my window and growled.

" mate " i saw she we confused and had to hold back my next growl so I wouldn't scare her. just then i pulled her into my truck on my lap.

" let me go you pedophile!!" she screeched and I'll admit they stung but i wanted my mate so i had to do this.i growled at being called a pedophile.

"im not a pedophile, now come here." i said softer this time.

" why don't you shove it where the sun don't shine." she spat, that tipped my lid and i blew up.

" that's it princes." i growled before putting her in the potato sack it was the only thing big enough to fit her.after i did that i regretted it immediately but i ignored it while i drove back to the pack house.

" get me out of this potato sack!!!" she screamed and i ignored it and didn't respond to her.we rode in silence the reset of the way.