newly mated

Cole's pov

She cheated on me, my mate cheated on me! Why would she do such a thing yeah i kidnapped her and all but i did it for love. i swear i'll rip his throat out for this and for her i'm so hurt and disgusted right now. With rage in my eyes i yank the male that was on top of her out of the car and throw him like a rag doll. I see him land and his clothes fall to the ground and out from underneath crawls a little chihuahua. I'm going to tear him to shreads!

" Come at me pup and I'll show you how a real wolf fights!" i growled at him and morphed into my big white wolf with black feet and ears. He charged at me and i ran at him. He slid underneath me, out the back of me, and bit my heel. Well this may be a little harder than i thought. I turned around seeing him ran and jump at me he landed on my face and started growling. I just crossed my eyes to see him and growled back. Then out of no where that mother fucker bit my nose what the Hell! I shook him off and grabbed him in my mouth ready to chomp down for the kill. As i was about to bit him i was blind sided, i picked myself off of the floor and saw a gray and black wolf. He growling at me and i was growling back. We charged each other me going for the neck and him going for my side. There was blood, spit, and fur flying everywhere. He knocked me on my side and was about to deliver a death blow when a beautiful White wolf with black on her feet,tail and ears stood protectively over me and growled and the charging wolf. She was the exact oppisite of me except for one feature she had a diamond in the middle of her forehead. She growled at the wolf and he backed down and bowed. She turned around and once she looked in my eyes i saw my mate.

"It wasn't what it looked like pedophile." she mind-linked me, i was still pissed at her.

" That BOY was on top of you with only shorts one what else could it have been." i shouted back.

" That BOY has a name and it happens to be Brody for one and two he was shielding me from danger. You came running out here like a maniac they all panicked!"

"Then why didn't he have on a shirt?"

"My so called Aunt  tried to ambush us. He didn't have on a shirt because he morphed and the reason he's a chihuahua is because she used her magic on him." Oh that makes since, well do i feel like a dick or what?

" I'm sorry i over-reacted forgive me?"

" Oh no you don't apoligize to me you apoligize to Brody." Ugh i nodded my big wolf head and she went inside. About five minutes later she came back out fully dressed. Well it's my territory i know where clothes were hidden. I ran to a tree that we stored extra clothes in and changed then walked back. When i arrived everyone was dressed and in human form. I walked over to Layla and placed my arm around her then she gave me a evil glare and bobbed her head to the side. I saw the Brody guy standing there with his arms crossed. I walked over stuck my hand out for him to shake.

" Hey I'm sorry for the way i acted, I was being un-rational." He shook my hand and i felt something cuddling into my side i look and see my 14 year old mate. Damn why does she have to be so young I can't do anything with her at all. I gently placed my arm around her but not for long because she was ripped from my grasp. I looked to see the perp and saw non-other than my 14 year old sister crissy. 

"Mate!" I heard from behind me, I turned around and saw Brody's eyes flashing from his wolves green eyes to his brown ones. Great my sister is mates with the guy who I almost killed. I look back at Chrissy and saw fear swelling up in her eyes. Shit she's only 14 she can't recognize her mate yet. Brody walked over to her with hurt eyes and pulled her into his embrace. She instantly relaxed from his touch and hugged back. Layla was standing there with a huge grin on her face. 

" I promise not to let anyone hurt you, not even that douche of an alpha you have." Chrissy smiled stepped out of his embrace and walked into my arms. Brody started growling like mad before she spoke.

" That douche alpha is my older brother." She stated laughing and Layla soon joined in. He looked at me and i nodded my head as saying 'Yeah bro she's my little sis so you hurt her i'll rip your balls off ' I think he got the message 'cause he looked at me with fear.

" Well now that we're all sorted out how 'bout we go inside and discuss the mission." Said a guy with black hair and blue eyes. He's the one that got Layla out of the tree! I will find out what's going on and why they're so close. She's mine not his and............Damn i do sound like a complete douchebag. Layla grabbed my hand and lead me inside while everyone else followed she sat me on the Laz-boy recliner and went to walk off but i pulled her onto my lap. She looked away but i could still see the blush on her cheeks, it made me smile knowing how bashful she is.

"So can i know what's going on and who everyone is before Storme comes back and tries to kill me." I stated, you see storme was not happy that i lost his luna and neither was anyone else in the pack. Layla got off my lap and stood up she gestured to Brody who was holding Chrissy from behind standing.

"Well you know Brody already, so the first one on the couch is Thunder he's kinda like a beta you could say. Next to him is Stevey but since thats a whimpy name for such a big guy i started calling him Killer and soon it became his nickname. Then finally the one at the end of the couch, the one who has awesome climbing skills like me is Seth. Seth is my older brother and i didn't remember him due to a spell that evil Bitch cast on me." I was totally in shock her brother! Shit so i jave to deal with not only Rouges in my territory but her brother! " Yeah then they had explained how I'm the queen of werewolves and I'm the one to find and keep the Mother Tooth safe. So you, Stevey, Thunder, Brody, Seth, and I will be going on an adventure to find it. Oh and Storme if he wants to come and I was figuring you could leave your parents in charge in case of anything." 

" Hey alpha I sm...." Storme had just walked through the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw the group of rouges on the pack house couch. "Mate!" Both Storme and I think his name was Thunder growled at the same time. Wait, what Storme's gay he used to spend the night with me when we were younger! What did he do to me while i was sleeping!

" Ahhhhh a gay mate couple!!" Layla and Chrissy screamed with excitement and each hugged the boys. " We have gay best friends now!" Well seems the girls are excited about it. Storme and Thunder just laughed. 

" Well nice to see you again Thunder." Storme said and embraced his mate. Wait....did he just say again.

"Yeah it's been what a year now that we haven't seen each other.

"Wait you guys know each other?" i asked dumbfounded.

" Oh yeah i found him last year at a party and I was gonna tell you but i guess i forgot. And before anyone asks nowe didn't reject each other we just needed time but now is the best as any to accept it  i guess." Storme stated proudly, well my beta's gay with a rouge nothing weird about that. Eh he is who he is i have nothing against it.

" So about the mission when are we leaving?" Layla asked.

" We'll let everyone get used to each other and leave tomorrow instead of tonight i guess." Seth said looking at his sister.

" SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!" The girls shouted and grabbed Storme's and Thunder's arms. " Since you two are gay you can be part of our sleepover." Layla said and Chrissy added " Yeah its gonna be great!" Thunder must of been used to it because he played along.

" Oh girl thank goodness i needed a manny pedi." Eveyone started busting out laughing at his attempt to sound like a girl and they walked out leaving Stevey, Brody, Seth, and I all alone.

"Soooo since the girls are having a sleepover what should the guys do?" I laughed

"Well how about we have our own 'sleepover'" Seth said using air quotations. " I mean let's not let the girls' have all the fun how about we start a prank war?"

" Yes!" All of us shouted tonight was gonna be fun.