up a tree

layla's pov

i reached up grabbed a pine cone and chucked it at the back of his head.

" that was for kidnapping me asshole!!!" i shouted. he looked up and saw me with a serious face.

" did you do that?" he asked pointing at the dead wolf.

" yep" i replied popping the p.

" how?" he asked curiously.

" well i jumped out your window and ran towards the woods. once i reached a clearing i sat down to catch my breath and i heard a growl behind me. when i turned around that wolf was standing behind me and lunged.i leapt out of the way and it missed me by like an inch. when it charged me again it went for my throat this time and i don't remember the rest. next thing i knew the wolf was laying there........ dead. once i realized what i had done i panicked and climbed the tree........... then you showed up and i chucked a pine cone at your giant ass head."he stared at me in shock when some more wolves and really hot shirtless guys showed up surrounding my tree.the hottest guy pointed up at me and spoke with a deep British accent.

" we've come for our queen."

" what are you talking about rouge?!?!"

" what the hell is a rouge damnit?" i screamed. the big guy spoke again.

" your highness you need to return to the palace."

"oooh i have a palace?"

" your not taking her anywhere!!" my kidnapper shouted.

" try to stop us!!" big guy shouted. with that they all charged each other. there were wolves and people fighting everywhere.i hadn't noticed that one of the 'rouges' had climbed my tree and picked me up. he hopped down and started running the opposite way.

" we have the princess..... retreat we have what we came for." i heard someone shout just then we had people and wolves following us....... great I've been kidnapped once again.

Cole's pov

i can't believe i just got her and i lost her already.i will do anything and everything to get her back. the pack fighters and i went back to the pack house to start planning.

i stormed through the front door and ran up to my room.i was sitting on my bed when my beta storm walked in.

" hey bro I'm sorry about the mate but we will get her back i promise."

" yeah i know i just hope its soon and i want to know what they meant when they called her their princess."

"i don't know but let's go your mom is pretty mad that you kidnapped your mate and wants to have a talk with you." oh shit I'm in trouble, hopefully i live long enough to save my mate.

                 authors note
hey thanks to everyone that voted and a special thanks to one person that commented it had made my day. it brought joy to know you like my story. I'll update as soon as possible but if you have any ideas for the story comment them or message me. even though my story isn't super popular I'm still glad some people are interested. thank you and love you all. :)