the mighty chihuahua

Layla's POV

Oh my gosh, I have a lot of clothes! I absolutly hate packing. While gripping to myself about packing, Brody my "bodygaurd" walks in.

"I could have been naked!" I shouted over dramaticly.

"But you weren't." Brody said with that annoyingly cheeky voice. " But I wish you were" With a smirk to add with the voice.

"Imma tell Stevey!"

"You think I'm scared of that pussy?" After he practicly yelled that sentence, Stevey walks in. Now let me clarify; imagine Steve Erkel, and picture the exact oppisite. And that's Stevey Ecker.

"Who's the pussy?" Stevey said in a deep voice with his arms crossed over his chest. Brody was standing frozen trying to think of a response.

" Uh uh the... uh... cat?" Stevey started laughing and replied, " There is no cat."

" Yeah there is, she has a cat." Brody stated gestururing his hand to my face then moving downward. I looked at Brody's gaping face when Seth had walked through the door with a disappproving look at his hand. He quickly stuck it in his pocket and ran into my closet. I couldn't resisit the opportunity at hand.

"Brody we approve of you the way you are, just come out of the closet already!!! We all know, you don't have to hide anymore!" He came out while we all were laughing and threw something at me. It hit my face and fell to the ground, when I looked down it was a pair of my panties. And before I could yell Stevey made a joke.

" Brody.....put those back on!" Brody flipped him off and picked the black lace with pink trimming and bow panties up and said " fine!" when he got them over his giant ass they ripped the crouch.

" Haha easy access." Thunder stated walking in. Once everyone finished laughing Thunder added " So once you guys are done messing around the car is ready." we all nodded and I threw the rest of my things into the suitcase, zipped it up, and wheeled it to the car. We loaded up in the black SUV and started our adventure back to Cole's pack territory. Brody, Stevey, Thunder, Seth, and I left the house. We had an hour and a half drive ahead of us so I got comfortable inbetween Thunder and Seth.

*An hour later *

We had almost entered pack territory when the SUV was magically levitating In the forest sky. We all looked down to see Briana my so called "aunt" using her black magic on us. Brody, Thunder, and Stevey imstantly jumped out landing on their feet swiftly like a cat.(haha like my joke lol). Meanwhile Seth is wrapping his arms around me protectively and jumping out doing a roll/summersault looking thing. We stood up instantly and saw Killer aka Stevey charging Briana. She used her powers to block his path with a close by fallen tree. He stopped and Brody jumped over the tree. He morphed mid-air tearing his clothes and landed growling at her. She just looked at him and smiled.

" Aren't you a cute little puppy." She said with a mocking tone. Brody barred his teeth and about to pounce when she waved her witch finger and turned him into a chihuahua. I had to hold back my laughter because it was a serious moment. I guess at some point a giggle slipped out but can you blame me he was so little but acted so vicious. I hadn't relized Seth yelling and pushing me to get onto the pack territory. I didn't want to run away just because she couldn't come into territory. She looked at me and i lost it.i threw my arms and the witch flew into a broken branch and it spears her through the heart. Everyone stared at me and Brody morphed back. He wasn't wearing any clothing.

"Brody put on some damn clothes" i shouted covering my eyes.

" you know you want it...." he started to sing blurred lines. Finally Stevey threw some clothes at him and he dressed. Then all of a sudden the SUV fell from the sky. Which is probably because Briana is officially dead. We jumped in the SUV and finished our trip to the pack house.

We finally made it and Cole rushed out to us like a mad man. The boys all panicked and Stevey, Thunder, and Seth jumped out the car while Brody jumped on top of me. Cole was not gonna let anyone get in his way and he ripped the door open. He looked at me with so much hurt and disgust. I didn't realize why until i heard Brody growl then i pushed him off of me.