Prank war

Layla's pov

I had just started to walk down the steps to get some junk food for tonight when i heard the guys talking. I got as close to the wall as i could and started listening in on them. I was just poking my head around the corner to see what they were doing.

"Well how about we have our own 'sleepover'" Seth said using air quotations. " I mean let's not let the girls' have all the fun how about we start a prank war?"

" Yes!" All of them shouted. Well if they want one they'll get one.

     I ran back up to my room where chrissy,storme, and thunder were waiting for me.i slammed the door shut. They all looked at me like i was crazy then i started to speak.

" The boys want to have a prank war with us."

"Well lets give them one then." Chrissy said and we all high-five and get to work.

                   *two hours later*

      Everything was set up all we needed to do now was scream and the boys will fall in our trap. It was gone be hilarious because their prank on us was gonna happen when we went to sleep. Oh and we know this thanks to storme we had him be a spy and the boys planned on a simple shaving cream prank. Like who does that anymore. It was all set up chrissy and i were up all alone in the room and thunder and storme were downstairs.

        VHer and i looked at eachother and counted to three then started to scream at the top of our lungs. Her and i sat on the beds still screaming and then we feel silent. We heard their pounding feet on the wood stairs. Like planned big bad alpha kicked the door down and stormed in he tripped on the rope and fell on the skaeboard we placed in front. Then the rest of the boys ran in resulting in tripping over the same wire. All you heard were a bunch of loud thuds and screaming. Cole came to a stop on the board right infront of the need and looked up at chrissy and i looking down. He chuckled and smirked at us.

" Is that all you got?" He asked us. Chrissy and i smiled at eachother and liked down.

" No!" We shouted and ran out the door with storme and thunder following behind us. We closed the door and the boys held it shut. You then heard a loud bang and the boys let go of the door. Out walked all the rest of the boys my brother and Cole first covered in tar and feathers. Chrissy and i fell on the floor laughing.

" Don't mess with the queens of pranking!" Her and i managed to get out between our giggles.i looked up and saw Cole blow some feathers out of his mouth and i started to laugh any harder.

                  * authors note *
Merry Christmas guys! Sorry it took so long my dog ran November 16th after my other dog had been out down on the 3rd so i haven't been up to writing. I feel a little better though because i see just how much you guys like the story and i took myself  i needed to update for you. So merry Christmas you guys!! I hope it was a great one.