Abi and Larry

Taylor Swift's POV

On that Friday morning, my alarm clock was an incredibly-annoying doorbell. "What?" I groaned in an incredibly childish voice. "What could you POSSIBLY need from me at this unGODly hour?" I was responded with more knocks, an inaudible voice, and the insistent clicking of the doorbell. "GO. AWAY!"

This time, the person shouted. "Taylor Alison Swift, you get your sorry little butt down here, or so help me, I will take Grammy number 3 and break the door down!" I moaned and stretched, leisurely walking down my stairs to Abigail and her long rants.

When I opened the door, I said, "How, if you're outside, would you go about picking up this beauty," I held up #3, "And break my door down?"

She paused. "With my magical powers," Abi wiggled her fingers.

"Well, then, if you're so magical, why didn't you just unlock the door? Alohomora, silly." I retorted, putting my hands on my hips. That shut her up, so we began preparing for our day of Grammys and partying.

"What dress should I wear," I inquired when we reached my luxurious bathroom/closet.

"Options?"

I pulled out two racks of dresses, one with my choices, one with hers. "Tada," I said with a flourish. She inspected each of her optinos carefully, deciding on a pale pink dress for herself.

"Ariel look," she explained.

I nodded. "Definitely." The soft pink accentuated her fiery hair (and personality) nicely.

"What about this for you?" Abigail asked, pulling out a deep blue, shimmering dress.

"Er, I don't know... it looks rather tight," I said hesitantly. I wasn't much for skin-tight dresses.

"Come on, Taylor. It's not like it's slutty."

I grabbed it from her and said, "Fine," to appease her. I walked into the closed are to change and struggled into the form-fitting dress. I walked out to show Abigail. "Hideous, right?"

"No... no it's gorgeous on you! Look at yourself!" I slowly turned and looked at the floor-length mirror. T he dress clung to me nowhere, but draped along my soft, barely noticeable curves and wrapped around me perfectly. The deep neck-line wasn't scanty, but actually just right.

"I guess I'll wear it," I said, talking myself into it. "Yeah.. yeah!"

"Awesome! So... makeovers?"

"Is it a pre-party without 'em?"

"Let's do it," she exclaimed.

We popped the iPod on Pandora and Last Night came on. We rocked out to it, belting the lyrics and putting makeup on. I opted for a natural look with skin-tone eyeshadows, light blush, and a pale pink lipstick that was similar to Abigail's dress shade.

"Dude," Abigail said as she put a deeper lipstick on to emphasize her red locks. "We're going to see Carrie Underwood tonight."

"I know!" I said. I'd met her before, but it was still... inspiring to meet her again and again.

Half an hour later, curls touched up and lipstick in purse, we called the limo and were on our way.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. I popped the WANEGBT demo in for Abigail.

At the end, she said, "That's AWESOME! Slightly immature, but awesome."

"Oh, please. Not as immature as Permanent Marker," I said in reference to an unreleased song of mine. "'X is the shape I drew through your face...' Come on!"

Abigail laughed. "Seriously, though, I wish I could see Jake's face when he listens." I struggled to maintain a poker face at this.

"Who says it's about Jake?"

"Um. The lyrics."

"So?"

"And your face."

That set me off. Soon, we were both laughing. "Okay, okay!" I said, surrendering. "It's about Jake. Now, stop! We're almost there."

Louis Tomlinson's POV

I was on twitter, retweeting and following occasional friends, when I saw the newest trend. "Hazza! Get down here!" I shouted.

He groaned. "What now?"

"'Larry Stylinson' is trending... again. How are we supposed to prove that we are straight, for crying out loud?"

"I understand the dilemma," he said thoughtfully. "Think of it my way, though! Fans say I'm gay, interviewers claim I love grandmothers. So what? Combine them and I'm an ANTI-pedophile!"

"I mean, I love Eleanor... if that doesn't prove it to them, what will?"

"I don't know. Whatever."

"Yeah," I said. And then I thought of Eleanor.. had she been acting weird lately?

"Let's get ready for Grammys."

"Crud, I forgot! That would be good."

Author's Note

This is as far as I've edited so far!

Almost 10k!! I think I'm kinda accepting that Fearless won't be edited for a while... totally... but big announcement soon!

(Well in Summer!)