Movie Night!

As I was driving, I turned on the radio.  I got lost in the music and, well... lost!  I realized Louis hadn't texted me his address, so I called him.

"Yellow?" he asked.

"Orange.  Hey, I am lost and... YOU NEVER GAVE ME YOUR ADDRESS!  Just saying, I'm writing a song about this.  Hey, what's your middle name?" I said.

"What?  Oh..." he gave me the address.  Then, the last part of what I'd said registered with him.  "No!  Dude, we've barely known each other!  How can you write a song about me THAT FAST?"

"Skills, BooBear.  Skills.  Maybe I'll call it 'Carrots'."

"You wouldn't." He hesitated.  "Would you?"

I laughed, having already started to his house.  "Louis, please!  Have a little faith in me!"

It's like I could hear him grin through the phone.  When I pulled into his flat, he bounded outside.  "Hi, Taylor!  Now, I asked Liam what to watch tonight.  He said 'Toy Story' so that was no help... I mean, unless you want to!"

"Louis, chill!  We'll just watch whatever you want to watch."  I saw him breathe a sigh of relief. 

"Ok, great," he said, "Because there is a new 'Law and Order' episode tonight and I don't have DVR, it's getting installed next month, and I reaaaally want to see it."  I felt my spirits rise and screamed:

"LAW AND ORDER?!?!!? YOU LIKE LAW AND ORDER?!"

"TRY LOVE!  Wait... why?"

"I hate it."  His grin slid off his face.

"Kidding!" I shouted.  "Geez, Lou," I said as we were walking to the flat, "For the jokester of the group you sure aren't good at seeing a joke when it hits you in the face!"  He laughed at that.

About halfway through the episode, I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.  "Listen, I'm gonna--"

"Taylor?  It's Ronan.  They don't think he's going to live past the hour!"

A/N:  Oh no!  Ronan!  So... did you like the chapter? I'm trying to make the chapters longer and stuff.  I'll post another one this week, because it's really fun writing it and the drama is just beginning!  I mean, who doesn't like a little drama?  It's what makes the story a story.