Love Story

1 Year Later

Taylor's POV

The first leg of the World Tour of Red had just kicked off.  I was backstage in London, writing song lyrics down my arm in sharpie.  As I finished,  I asked Caitlin to do my 13 as Momma Swift was back in the states.  I had gone back to my natural curls, and used my curling wand to touch them up.  I slipped into my opening outfit and went to stand behind the red curtain that would multiply my outline.  "I'm walking fast through the traffic lights," I sang above the screaming Swifties.  "Busy streets and busy lives and all we know... is touch and go..."  The curtains eventually dropped, multiplying the screams.  As it ended, I looked around in honest awe.  Everyone always thought it was feigned, but... embarrassingly, almost, it wasn't.  It's something you can never get used to, and Louis agreed too, as did the rest of 1D.  These people, coming just to hear me sing about my used-to-be screwed up love life.  

Finally it was time to sing All Too Well.  I decided to sing the ten minute version tonight, lengthening the  concert.  Boy, did these fans love that!  

Eventually, it was Love Story.  

"I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around.  My faith in you was fading when I met you on the outskirts of town."  I smiled.  "I said, 'Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.  I keep waiting for you but you never come is this in my head?  I don't know what to think.  He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said..."  I continued singing, but the noise cut off.  Suddenly, I heard another voice.

"Taylor Swift, marry me,you'll never have to be alone!  I love you and that's all I really know!"  Louis walked to me, holding a box with a gorgeous diamond ring.  I started crying when he knelt before me on one knee.  "I love you, Taylor.  Would you do me the extreme honor of allowing me to be your husband?  Would you marry me?"

My microphone clearly turned back on, as I shakily said, "Yes, Louis.  I love you!"

The crowd screamed and cried and was on fire.  And I... I was in love.

1 Month Later:

Danielle, Caitlin, Perrie, Liz, and Abigail were with me.  They helped me into the gorgeous dress, and Danielle started doing my hair.  I slipped in the earrings, put on some makeup, and looked at myself in the mirror.  It was hard to believe what had happened in a little over a year.  Then, I was a scared, love-sick girl.  Now, I'm a bride about to be married.

Finally, it was time to walk down the aisle.  The sweet music played, and I beamed as I walked slowly to my fiance.  He smiled, overjoyed.  The boys had already escorted the girls in.  Naturally, Harry was the only one to have two girls on each arm.  

The wedding flew by, we said I Do, and danced to Crazier for our first song (Louis's surprise to me!).  

Louis.. he taught me to be fearless.

Yes, it is the end of Fearless!  However: Do not fear!  (See what I did there?)  There will be a sequel.  I got the idea today and needed to rush through before it left.  Plus, I rushed this anyways.  The sequel's title is undetermined.  So: my thank yous are to my friend Sarah for being so willing to read this, so excited, always, and the other Sarah, and Sam, and Brittany, and my bff Madison, and everyone who read and voted and commented.  I will probably start the sequel before May!  I love you to the moon and back.  The sequel will be a thousand times better,  I promise.  I love you!

~Dmeosi