Grammy Time!

Chapter Five: Grammy Time!

Taylor's POV

I stood tall in my 5 inch heels and walked gracefully down the red carpet, stopping to pose and smile for the cameras here and there.

'And the camera flashes make it look like a dream,' the words sang in my head. I quickly went inside and typed the phrase in my iPhone. Different stars were mingling and I looked around. My eyes landed on Selena, so I ran to her. At least, awkwardly did so in the tall heels.

'He didn't like it when I wore high heels but I do'. Another phrase into the ol' iPhone. Definitely for a different song. The secret code flashed before my eyes... 'I wear high heels now.' I smiled. Oh, Jake.

"Hey, Taylor! What are you so smiley about?"

"Oh, nothing. Just that I got two song lyrics in about one minute for two totally different songs."

"Can I see," she asked, looking gorgeous as always.

"Course."

The first one she smiled and said, "Great. It doesn't sound like it applies to you, though. More like... hmm. I can't put my finger on it. Well, I'll tell you at the party if I think of it."

I nodded and swiped to the second lyric. "Jake?" I simply nodded again. She looked at my feet and laughed. "Take that, you dirty- "

"Selena..." I warned, cutting off the inappropriate phrase.

"Right. I gotta go to my seat. See you later! Oh, and I saw Abi earlier. She said hi, that she'll see you when you win and at the party."

"Great!" I said, laughing. Leave it to Abigail.

Louis' POV

The boys and I were already laughing and goofing off as we made our way down the red carpet. As soon as we got inside, I noticed Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez talking and hugging. I started to make my way to say hi, when Harry saw our seats and pointed us there. I actually had a perfect view of Taylor.

"Got your eye on someone tonight, BooBear," Niall asked, giving me a slight shove.

"Nah..." I started to say.

"Oh, I see..." Zayn interrupted. "Taylor, right?"

"Taylor who?" I asked.

"Lautner," he replied sarcastically. I gave him a pointed look. "Swift!"

I gave up trying to argue and sat down as I waited for the show to start. I didn't expect to win anything, but I was totally excited to meet some stars at the party afterwards.

Good Lord, I was sounding more and more like a fangirl.

A/N How you liking the story so far? Comment fan and vote! :) PS: Drama coming soon! I'm being nice.. I'm posting another chapter today! Oops, just edited this as my friend noticed I put Stay High instead of Say Hi.... yeah.