one

liberty's pov

i throw my backpack over my shoulder and slowly open the front door to my house, being careful not to wake my dad.

i step out into the freezing november air, why did we decide to do this in winter?

i quietly close the door to my house for the last time and feel a wave of anxiousness come over me.

tyler and i have no idea where we are going to be staying or what we will be doing, we just know we have to get away from this town, its for the best.

i begin the short trek to the woods where we are meeting and a few minutes later i spot tyler holding a flashlight at me.

"hey lib." he whispers, engulfing me into a warm hug.

"hi." i sigh, burying my head into his chest.

tyler has been my best friend since we were kids. we've always been known as the unpopular kids who do nothing but play computer games and listen to music all day, but that's my life and i love that part of it.

tyler and music are my escape, it sounds stupid, but he helps me get away from reality and when i'm with him, everything changes. i'm laughing, i'm smiling, when i'm with tyler i'm happy.

author's note

i'm back!! i started this story a while ago as a cube smp fanfic but now it's gonna be about twenty one pilots :-)

thank you for reading!