two

tyler calls for an uber and then while we wait we drink red bull and discuss our plans.

we plan on getting the uber to columbus, our nearest city, and then stay in a hotel until we can find a way to make money.

when the uber arrives tyler and i climb into the back and i manage to get a glimpse of the driver.

he's young, around our age, has a wild red mohawk, many tattoos and a few piercings; he's really cute to be honest.

we tell him where we're heading and we begin the journey.

"what brings you two to columbus?" the mysterious driver asks.

"wait, josh, joshua dun? is that you?" tyler says, looking shocked.

our driver looks through the mirror and gasps.

"tyler! how did i not recognise you!" josh exclaims.

"wait.. you two know each other?" i say, confused.

"yeah, we grew up together!" both boys exclaim in unison, making them laugh.

tyler introduces me and i learn a little about josh and his background. he has a flat in columbus and has been trying to pursue a music career.

"now you've learnt about me." josh says, i knew this would come. "what brings you two to columbus?"

tyler and i look at each other for a moment, i don't think he wants to tell josh what we're doing, but i feel like we should.

"we..we just want to get away." i say, deciding not to tell josh everything for now.

tyler stares at me obviously angry that i didn't make up some sort of exotic excuse.

"aww come here ty; you're so cute when you're mad." i say pinching his cheeks, making him smile again.

author's note

just wanted to make a note telling you that in this fanfic they're all 17 :-)
i know that isn't tyler and josh's real ages but it doesn't matter, it isn't mean't to be realistic.

(hint "fanfiction")

thanks for reading! it means a lot :-)