sixteen

liberty's pov

josh and i arrive back at his apartment and i just leave my bag in my room and go downstairs to watch a movie.

josh has gone to work, he usually works in the afternoon on weekdays and later at night at the weekends.

when i was here with tyler last week on most days we would watch films and cuddle until josh got home; but now i'm alone and all i can do is text tyler.

i miss his presence. god, tyler joseph is the only person who keeps me going.

so i curl up on a man i met a week ago's sofa and think about how much i miss my best friend that i ran away with, while i watch 'paper towns'.

the movie gets me thinking, margot runs away just like me and i can't relate to her more. i ran away from my paper town full of fake, paper people with the only real person i know, tyler.

but now i'm alone again, away from the only real person i know, the only person that makes me feel alive.

liberty: i'm so sorry for leaving you. i don't know what i'm doing. josh isn't home and i'm carried away with thinking, overthinking. i miss you.

tyler: i miss you too. can i meet you?

liberty: you don't have to. you're like an hour away.

tyler: pfft. you know i'd travel as far as it takes for you.

liberty: fine. the taco bell on main street, columbus? 6pm?

tyler: see you soon.

liberty: love you.

author's note

sorry that i took like a week to post this i'm super busy lately lol.

the next chapter will be good i swear lol bare with me pls

thanks for reading! i love you, stay street |-/