nine

josh's pov

it's been a week since tyler and liberty moved in with me; and my feelings for liberty have only grown stronger.

i think she feels the same. i don't really know.

she flirts with me- or flants with me; as she says.

"it's just flanter!" she would say, laughing her contagious laugh, "flirty banter!"

i think i'm gonna ask her on a date tonight, to this really cute restaurant not too far from my apartment.

liberty is currently out, grabbing a coffee for us all. i'm gonna do it when she gets back.

liberty's pov

i knock on the door to josh's apartment, and it swings open almost instantly, revealing a beaming josh, holding flowers. was he waiting for me?

"hi." he says and we make eye contact. "i got you these..."

i take the beautiful bouquet from him and smile. "josh.." i begin.

"i know i've only known you a week, but would you like to eat out with me tonight..? like at a restaurant. just the two of us." he asks, he's so awkward it's cute. am i falling for him?

"is this a date?" i say and smile, reassuring him.

"uh- yes?" he says smiling.

"then i'd love to, joshua." i say, and he embraces me.

author's note

WAS THIS BAD? I THINK IT WAS BAD.

i've never written cute lovey stuff before so i'm really sorry if this flopped.

thanks for reading
and for 250+ reads!
stay street <3