four

we reach josh's apartment and pay the amount needed for our journey.

we all climb out and josh offers to get our bags out of the trunk for us.

"are you sure you're okay staying with josh?" tyler asks, with a concerned look on his face.

"yes ty!" i say and shrug. "he seems really nice."

josh brings us our bags and i thank him with a smile as he leads us to his apartment.

"hey mtv, welcome to my crib." josh says, laughing and opening the door to his apartment.

"funny, dude." tyler says sarcastically.

we walk inside and josh's apartment is pretty big. on your left you have the kitchen and to the right is the living room.

then josh shows us upstairs, where there are four rooms; three bedrooms and one bathroom.

josh shows us his room first, a drum set located in the corner catches my eye.

"you play drums?" i ask curiously.

"yeah." josh replies. "i was in a band called house of heroes but we recently split up."

"oh, sorry to hear that bro." tyler says, patting josh on the back.

"it's okay, i have my uber job on the side anyway." josh sighs.

he shows tyler and i to our rooms.

"thanks so much man, we really appreciate it." tyler says; i nod in agreement.

"honestly, it's fine." josh says, grinning like a goof with his hands in the pockets of his ripped jeans.

"night bros." i say and smile, walking into my room.

"night!" josh and tyler shout in unison.

author's note

sorry for the short chapter, but i still hope you enjoyed.

as always, thank you for reading :-)