twelve

liberty's pov

we arrive at this cute little chinese restaurant, chinese is my favourite cuisine.

we enjoy our meal and i thank josh for the nice date, it wasn't anywhere special but i'm super happy that i got to spend time with him.

"thank you for tonight josh, i really loved being with you." i say as he takes my hand and we begin to walk back to his car.

"oh, its not over yet liberty." he says and smiles.

"what? where are we going?" i ask unsure.

"it's a surprise." josh replies.

he holds the door open for me and i climb in.

about half an hour of driving and singing a long to old fall out boy songs, that josh insisted on listening to, we arrive at the shottenstein center.

"josh why are we here?" i ask.

josh says nothing so i just climb out of the car. i feel someone come up behind me and josh puts his hands over my eyes from behind me.

"it's okay, i'll guide you, i just want this to be a surprise." josh says reassuring me.

i put my trust in him and walk through the dark until he tells me i can look and slowly removes his hands from over my eyes.

i carefully read the sign above the building that josh had led me to.

SHOTTENSTEIN CENTER

TONIGHT'S SPECIAL GUESTS:
FALL OUT BOY

author's note

aah i hope this was okay and that the ending to this chapter made sense :-)

thank you so much for reading!
|-/