3 - Whipped

Blake P.O.V.
So I had to admit, maybe going for it and holding her hand was a bit forward.

I couldn't help myself though! Any normal person would have done exactly what I did and just grab her hand.

Casey looked at me stunned.

Shit. I think it was to soon.

She was beautiful though. Her hair fell across her shoulders, perfectly framing her face.

When I was younger I never really thought of her this way but as I got older, I guess that I started to develop a crush.

When I left two years ago I figured that I would get over my crush.

However, when she open the door that night and she was crying, my heart sank and even though her makeup was smeared on her cheeks, she still looked beautiful.

I couldn't mess anything up now. I wanted to at least be friends with Casey.

Quickly, I took my hand off of hers and recovered.

"Um so this place, it's been a long time since we've been here." I looked at Casey and she was still surprised.

"Uh yeah. Two years."

After talking for awhile the both of us went back to my car.

"I like you"
Shit what the fuck did I just say?

"What?" Casey turned and looked at me.

"Um" I couldn't find my words.

"Okay....cool" Casey walked in front of me.

Well that could have been a lot worse. I didn't plan on that coming out!

What if I ruin my chances?

What if she hates my guts?

What the hell did I do!

Well, I'm fucked.

____________

I wanted to text her.
I wanted to know if things were weird now.
I wanted to talk to her.
I wanted to make her feel better.
I wanted to help her.
I wanted to be next to her.
I just wanted her.

"Who are you thinking about?"

I was at McDonald's with my old buddy Jona.

"It's about Casey." Jona looked at me surprised, "I mean do you remember how I had a crush on her before I left?" Jona nodded his head, "okay well it didn't go away, more like it got bigger.

"Oh do tell about this 'crush'" he said to me stressing the word crush.

I rolled my eyes at him, "well she was the first person I seen other than than my family when I got back. As I was walking over I seen a guy run out and then a girl basically completely naked. I rang the door bell and when she opened the door I could tell something was wrong. She ran to her room and I followed. She ended up crying and I comforted her. It hurt me to see her so sad. I didn't know what else to do."

"Well..." I really wanted Jona to hurry up and say it, "sounds more like you're whipped to me." He finished with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up." And with that I turned on my heal and walked out.

He doesn't know shit!

I knew that I liked Casey, but there was no way that I was 'whipped'.

"Man chill out!" Jona said running up next to me, "it's good to feel this way. It's good to have someone there for you. And besides, I like seeing you without a bunch of girls and playing them."