Holding On (Part 2)

Casey POV

I would have thought he was dead if I wasn't holding his hand and feel his hand clamp mine every time I said I loved him.

And I do love him.

I just want him to wake up.

So I can tell him that I love him again.

And it was like my prayers were answered in that moment.

"C-C-Casey" He shuddered as he came back to consciousness.

"Oh my god Blake!" I leaned down taking him in my arms, "I'm so so so so so so sorry. I love you so much I can't believe you seen that. It wasn't my fault I promise he snuck into my room and when the door opened he kissed me. I'm so sorry Blake! I would NEVER do that to you! I love you so much and I can't live without you-"

I was cut off when Blake placed his hand on my mouth. I looked at him and he was slightly chuckling.

"Casey calm down. I love you too." Then he leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"As much as I love this," I mumbled against his lips, "and I hate to ruin our happy moment, we need to go find Valentine."

Blake POV

When she mentioned Valentine, I didn't get sad, I didn't get mad, no, what I did was become determined.

I was so determined to find my daughter that I sprung to action.

I knew where that filthy bastard would take her.

The ship yard.

The ship yard was where he kept his drugs.

He didn't think I'd look there.

Why?

Because he didn't I know that I knew it was there.

I jumped on my motorcycle. Determination to find my daughter was the only thing I was focusing on.

"Blake, I'm coming with you!"

"Casey, stop." She continued to walk to me, "I can't risk you getting hurt. Valentine is with that wicked man and I can't put you in that situation."

I looked down at my hands until Casey lifted my chin so that I was looking at her.

"I don't care what you want. I'm going Blake. I love you and I love your daughter. Nothing will change that."

I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me. I admired her.

She was so bold. So strong.

And I can't help that every time I look at her, she makes me fall 10 times harder than I already am.

"Get on."

And with that we sped of to the ship yard.

______________

I parked my bike.

We both got off.

"I wanna go to daddy!" I heard a voice call.

Valentine's voice to be exact.

I pulled up my shirt and grabbed the gun I had from my waist band.

An audible gasp was heard next to me.

"Blake! Is a gun necessary?"

I looked at Casey before speaking.

"He's serious now. He wouldn't have come back unless he wanted something. He probably has a gun on Valentine. I can't risk the two girls I love just because I wasn't prepared. So yes, the gun is necessary."

Casey looked back with understanding eyes. But that was short lived.

"Couldn't you have just left the bitch at home?"

And I turned around to see

Wait for it

Drum role please.....

Kelly!

And now let's welcome back the only real bitch around.